Has Microsoft approached Fumito Ueda?

#11Queen_of_Lazy89Posted 12/12/2013 3:37:04 PM
krystyla posted...
They should really pursue mistwalker again he made the best turn based jrpgs of the last decade

Mistwalker isn't Atlus. Persona 3 and 4 sodomize Lost Odyssey.
---
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar
#12krystylaPosted 12/12/2013 3:43:20 PM
Queen_of_Lazy89 posted...
krystyla posted...
They should really pursue mistwalker again he made the best turn based jrpgs of the last decade

Both are great and it's hard to say which is better as it's been a long while since I played Lost Odyssey but played P3/4 just recently
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#13YoYoHaHa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 5:23:27 PM
Forget persona and LO. Imagine what this man could do if Microsoft said here's a healthy budget Ueda, make the game you've always dreamed of making.
---
Peace and love, peace and love!
#14YumeOMiruPosted 12/12/2013 5:29:14 PM
krystyla posted...

Why? No one bought their games.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#15Queen_of_Lazy89Posted 12/12/2013 5:36:34 PM
krystyla posted...
Queen_of_Lazy89 posted...
krystyla posted...

Both are great and it's hard to say which is better as it's been a long while since I played Lost Odyssey but played P3/4 just recently

I enjoyed Lost Odyssey but Persona 3 and 4 blew my mind. Persona 3 for its epic final boss and Persona 4 for its great characters and enjoyable story. My only real complaint with them is the dungeon layout.
---
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar
#16_Elite_Bushido_Posted 12/12/2013 7:53:49 PM
YoYoHaHa posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
Japanese games aren't exactly flying off the shelves. Why would MS bother? Especially for a JRPG...again, aren't exactly flying off the shelves unless it's a Pokemon and a handful of 3DS games.

Well having a diverse lineup of games, even if they are niche titles, can't hurt.

They backed two niche downloadable games for launch in Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon.

It may also move units in markets where they aren't traditionally strong.

Crimson dragon, sure. KI? Not niche
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959
#17ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/12/2013 8:17:22 PM
japan doesn't want xbone lol
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.