So Xone costs 100 dollars more, has tons of bad PR, and yet...

#1daddydivinePosted 12/12/2013 2:12:09 PM
The Xone is still neck and neck with the PS4. I honestly was thinking of getting a PS4 this gen because I believed the Xone would crash and burn and it wouldnt get anymore exclusives. Now I'm looking at sales and wondering what if Microsoft never announced the bad policies. The PS4 would be looking mighty sad right now. And here I thought there was no way a vocal minority could be that loud.
---
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle
#23HPPosted 12/12/2013 2:13:13 PM
daddydivine posted...
The Xone is still neck and neck with the PS4. I honestly was thinking of getting a PS4 this gen because I believed the Xone would crash and burn and it wouldnt get anymore exclusives. Now I'm looking at sales and wondering what if Microsoft never announced the bad policies. The PS4 would be looking mighty sad right now. And here I thought there was no way a vocal minority could be that loud.

The reassurance is strong with this one.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68071630
#3GiannyBoy0924Posted 12/12/2013 2:13:55 PM
PS4s are understocked which is the reason why they aren't selling as much as they did opening week. Also, some people seemed to underestimate the fact that it's Xbox, and whether the console is good or bad, the product will sell
---
"People are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow... Too soon?"
-Ellie
#4il_capitanoPosted 12/12/2013 2:14:05 PM
PS4 is sold out everywhere, that why today Xbone is only 100k units behind the sales figures Sony announced 1 week ago.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#5SonyPonyTonyPosted 12/12/2013 2:15:15 PM
looking back its pretty funny what the trolls wanted us to think. They were really desperate to try to sabotage the launch but in the end it was all for not. A lot of wasted time and effort :(
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#6BDJaycePosted 12/12/2013 2:16:51 PM
It's the holidays..

Both consoles were released at ample times to allow for Holiday Shoppers..

Uninformed parents, friends buying for friends, girlfriends buying for boyfriends, boyfriends buying for girlfriends, boys buying for boys, girls buying for girls, etc..

Anyone... who expected either console to 'sink like the titanic' and trail behind by hundreds of thousands or even millions of consoles was either stupid or a wishful thinker.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#7slipknotron1626Posted 12/12/2013 2:18:49 PM
I had no problem with Microsofts first announced policies. The problem is people these days feeling owed and entitled to everything. I get me xone tomorrow and I am very excited for killer instinct and forza.
#8Apex-PlayerPosted 12/12/2013 2:24:54 PM
Its a joke that anyone ever doubted the people who went through 5-10, 360s would not invest in MS again.

The fact they went through so many without switching, says plenty. Diehards will eat up anything MS related, logic and commonsense aside.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#9daddydivine(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 2:25:22 PM
3HP posted...
daddydivine posted...

This is the Xbox one boards correct? I am allowed to post good news about the Xbox one. If I wanted to talk about games wouldnt I do it on the individual game boards. I thought it was a valid observation after all the internet rabble these past months. But if my post bothers you please feel free to report it or ignore topics you feel arent worth your time. Thats what I do.
---
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle
#10xHuckleberryPosted 12/12/2013 2:28:57 PM
daddydivine posted...
3HP posted...
daddydivine posted...

This is the Xbox one boards correct? I am allowed to post good news about the Xbox one. If I wanted to talk about games wouldnt I do it on the individual game boards. I thought it was a valid observation after all the internet rabble these past months. But if my post bothers you please feel free to report it or ignore topics you feel arent worth your time. Thats what I do.

Getting upset at a troll and replying is usually the reason why they do it.

Take your own advice and ignore this sort of post next time, in the hopes of not derailing a topic.