So what would you pay to not be spied on?

#11zinsindettaPosted 12/12/2013 4:52:20 PM
Apex-Player posted...
zinsindetta posted...
Mod please ban Apex. They Sony pony lives on the Xbox One board and does nothing but make this website a worse place.

Ahh, desperation. The reason we favor this board.

My answer was accurate, dudes talking about giving hundreds to some guy when the best solution would be just buy a ps4.

Keep crying though.

We? Whose we? This moron knows he is a troll and runs with a pack of them.

My Kinect has been unplugged the entire time I have played Xbox One. I got 950/1000 on Dead Rising 3, 640/1000 on Killer Instinct and around 100/1000 on Assassin's Creed 4. No one spying on me and if someone was, I wouldn't give a damn and they would be pretty bored quick watching me sit on my couch playing video games.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#12SythisTaruPosted 12/12/2013 4:55:36 PM
Kinect 2 is greatest invention in world history, I would pay to use it.
#13archibald3Posted 12/12/2013 4:55:37 PM
This is all just nonsense propagated by obsessive paranoids. Even still do we need 50 different threads about this...give it a rest..
#14AstroshakPosted 12/12/2013 4:55:58 PM
IF you are paranoid enough about the XO to worry about it being used to spy on you .. then you need to get rid of your cell phone, internet access for all of your devices, and to stop paying for anything with credit or debit card (just use those to pull cash out of the ATM).

There are so many other ways by which our Government keeps track of all of us (why, you should ask, would it need to do that? The answers are all disquieting) that unless you are actively taking steps to minimize them all, worrying about one is rather shortsighted.
#15SorbetowulfPosted 12/12/2013 4:57:42 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Answer is 400, and on a ps4.

Psst, psst. Hey, hey Apex. Did you know that PS4 also can collect all of your data, store it, and distribute it?

Psst. Psst. Hey, hey Apex. Did you know that this data can also include your voice conversations, too? Psst. Psst. Hey, hey Apex. Did you know you legally can do nothing about this since you agreed to their Terms of Service?

Psst. Psst. Hey. Hey there. Apex. Did you know there's a guy down on 3rd and Main selling tinfoil hats?
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#16archibald3Posted 12/12/2013 4:58:19 PM
Astroshak posted...
IF you are paranoid enough about the XO to worry about it being used to spy on you .. then you need to get rid of your cell phone, internet access for all of your devices, and to stop paying for anything with credit or debit card (just use those to pull cash out of the ATM).

There are so many other ways by which our Government keeps track of all of us (why, you should ask, would it need to do that? The answers are all disquieting) that unless you are actively taking steps to minimize them all, worrying about one is rather shortsighted.

Yeah but that`s common sense and the trolls want to keep the negative firmly focused on the Xbox One !
#17RebelGameMasterPosted 12/12/2013 5:01:03 PM
^Is name calling really necessary? Is that not an offense on this board.

zinsindetta posted...
Mod please ban Apex. They Sony pony lives on the Xbox One board and does nothing but make this website a worse place.

The guy is asking a serious question. Seeing how you're taking to his topic I can safely say you're NOT a troll disguised as an Xbot fan but an actual fanatic. That said, you can downplay the issue of spying but don't come here insulting those that want to discuss it.

On topic: TC, according to some people on here the price to pay not to get spied on is an extra $100 & a lot of denial.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#18leatheljPosted 12/12/2013 5:12:06 PM
apex really needs to be ban I 100% agree.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#19Apex-PlayerPosted 12/12/2013 5:12:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20SorbetowulfPosted 12/12/2013 5:16:50 PM
Apex-Player posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
^Is name calling really necessary? Is that not an offense on this board.

zinsindetta posted...

The guy is asking a serious question. Seeing how you're taking to his topic I can safely say you're NOT a troll disguised as an Xbot fan but an actual fanatic. That said, you can downplay the issue of spying but don't come here insulting those that want to discuss it.

On topic: TC, according to some people on here the price to pay not to get spied on is an extra $100 & a lot of denial.

I never downplayed anything.

Anyone who would pay 300 to some guy to 'fix' his xbox is just an idiot. Why not just spend 400 on a ps4.
You xbros sure get bloody defensive.
After the 360 I dont need to smooch MS ass like some on this forum.

If I cared about being spied on through my ps4 I wouldn't own one simple as that, I do not care hence why I own ps4. I also plan to buy a Used x1 for exclusives so whatever, just because I wont buy new and support MS its a crime right.

This forum is filled with comedy, thats why 'us people' visit, complete joke the lot of this board.

RIGHT. If you don't want to be spied on, spend $400 on a PS4.

I don't care about being spied on on my PS4. Even though their Privacy Policy says exactly the same things Microsoft's does, so I'm being just as spied on. I like ignoring facts to throw stupid jabs at things I think are dumb.

Thanks for bringing said comedy!
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S