Major Nelson: Xbox One best selling console (EPIC WIN!!)

#61GeistPosted 12/12/2013 7:22:01 PM
Good for XB1! Good numbers all around for both XB1 and PS4! Yea new generation gaming!
---
I dislike Nintendo.
#62teehee23Posted 12/12/2013 7:22:48 PM
snakes_codec posted...
Im usually one to bash all fanboys from all sides of the gaming community but Microsoft fanboys are without a doubt the most ridiculous of all when ever Microsoft make an announcement they all start acting like a bunch of teenage girls with low self esteem at a One Direction concert . They'd slam there d**k in a door if Microsoft told them it would make it bigger.

Give it up.
All Xbox #1 buyers care about are the games.
Compare the threads on the X1 board compared to the ps4 board and see the haters are invading X1.

They came to spread the fertilizer but can only smell the sweet scent of sales success.

Weeeeeee!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#63Kageblade23Posted 12/12/2013 7:34:55 PM
JiZamez posted...
That xboner Major Nelson is really grasping at straws to make the Xbone seem as if it's somehow doing better than the PS4. I guess they need any type of nonsensical publicity they can get.

lol but it is a major win... for major nelson... didnt you know? major nelson gets to spy on everyone and microsoft gets all the cash all they have to say is they didnt know about it or consent it... o wait...that already happened...
---
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!
#64OMGWYATTPosted 12/12/2013 7:56:25 PM
teehee23 posted...
snakes_codec posted...
Im usually one to bash all fanboys from all sides of the gaming community but Microsoft fanboys are without a doubt the most ridiculous of all when ever Microsoft make an announcement they all start acting like a bunch of teenage girls with low self esteem at a One Direction concert . They'd slam there d**k in a door if Microsoft told them it would make it bigger.

Give it up.
All Xbox #1 buyers care about are the games.
Compare the threads on the X1 board compared to the ps4 board and see the haters are invading X1.

They came to spread the fertilizer but can only smell the sweet scent of sales success.

Weeeeeee!

are you joking or being serious? there isn't a single game out for PS4 or Xbox One that is worth a damn (that wasn't already available).
---
XboxLive: Riotsquad18
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
#65The_Undying_84Posted 12/12/2013 8:05:59 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
JiZamez posted...
That xboner Major Nelson is really grasping at straws to make the Xbone seem as if it's somehow doing better than the PS4. I guess they need any type of nonsensical publicity they can get.

At least MS is releasing exact figures. Sony won't be telling us exactly how many more PS4s they sold, because the difference in figures is so slight, to highlight it with an extra 7 days worth of sales would be embarrassing.

Except not because they haven't released it in every region.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#66Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2013 8:16:25 PM
Major Nelson's wife looks like a dude.

:/

http://www.thehappygirlexperiment.com/p/about.html
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#67Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2013 8:17:58 PM
Also, they can remove 1 console sale because I returned my Xbox One yesterday.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#6895_EclipsePosted 12/12/2013 8:28:15 PM
zephirraines posted...
I love how the ponies are trying to spin the fact that the more expensive xbox is selling faster than there ps4. What happened to pony polls showing the ps4 would sell 10x more?

I know it's pretty obvious already by your use of "pony" and "Ponies" that you have an extremely low IQ. So I don't expect you to be able to use simple logic, but the PS4 was sold out for the majority of November.

Most of both consoles sales were day one sales, not "110k per week" like this spin is putting out.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#69xxSkyShadowxxPosted 12/12/2013 8:31:06 PM
I think that it's great that both consoles are selling almost equally as much right at the start. I think that means great things for the owners of each console, as with great consumer support on both sides, we should hopefully see a lot of really good game releases for both.
#70EnmaDaio2588Posted 12/12/2013 8:31:50 PM
I could have sworn the PS4 hit 2.1 million by the end of its second week...Still, selling one million before the first month is out is an unprecedented feat by any measure.
---
I had a dream of my wife...She was dead but, it was OK...