How excited are you for the next Halo?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How excited are you for the next Halo?
2 years ago#1
This was the series that made me buy the original Xbox, the 360, and a large part of why I bought the One. I'm a huge fan, and I am mixed with excitement and nervousness. I believe 343 had a great vision with Halo 4, but couldn't pull if off the way they wanted. It will be interesting to see how the next-gen will change Halo, but I feel like 343 has the potential to make an amazing game.

What are your thoughts on Halo 5? When do you think it will come out? I was surprised that MS didn't announce a Halo 2 anniversary edition as a launch title, I think that would have been successful.
2 years ago#2
So excited.
Intel Atom 1.40GHz - 1GB DDR3 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
2 years ago#3
Everyone was impressed when they saw the beginning of Halo 5's teaser trailer.

Halo 5 will burst upon video gamers, recreating Halo: Combat Evolved's success and leaving Call of Dufy and Killzone down the alleyways. Xbox #1 users have never been more full of glory and joy.
PSN: pPpPancakes
Arguments won: 41 and counting -- Arguments lost: none yet
2 years ago#4
I haven't played Halo since Halo 3 and I'm not really a fan, but I'm looking forward to see what the next installment gives us on Xbox One :D
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
2 years ago#5
Super excited. Halo is the Xbox's signature franchise, so you know they won't release the first new Halo title on X1 (not the twin stick shooter coming in a few weeks) without it being AAA+!
Peace and love, peace and love!
2 years ago#6
I'm excited, always liked Halo.

And this will be the first Halo on X1. It's going to crazy nuts, big, and very very pretty.

Here's hoping they make the game fun.
Always O.G.
2 years ago#7

Anything halo I have consumed
Sarcasm Imminent ._. .-.
2 years ago#8
Whats Halo?
2 years ago#9
I don't like Halo, but I am excited to see it increase the user base of the Xbox. Higher user base = more support = more developers giving us games. Its all good.
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
2 years ago#10
cant wait for is 343 put so much work in halo 4 and it shows. have you seen the makeing of halo 4 or devs dirays holly crap. any way yes i cant wait for it as soon as its ready to pre order im doing it day one.
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How excited are you for the next Halo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived