I will gladly buy an Xone... If you remake Jet Force Gemini.

#1Jarred623Posted 12/12/2013 5:45:24 PM
Let me live in nostalgia. You bought one of the best companies of my childhood and have done practically nothing with it. Time to step up yo.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#2Charity_DiaryPosted 12/12/2013 5:46:35 PM
Jarred623 posted...
Let me live in nostalgia. You bought one of the best companies of my childhood and have done practically nothing with it. Time to step up yo.

It has to include online co-op, though.

They should also remake the the multiplayer portion of Conker's Bad Fur Day in HD, with all the game modes making a return.
#3mcnichojPosted 12/12/2013 5:57:49 PM
Charity_Diary posted...
Jarred623 posted...

It has to include online co-op, though.

They should also remake the the multiplayer portion of Conker's Bad Fur Day in HD, with all the game modes making a return.
JFGHD ported by 4J
Bad Fur Day HD
Live & Reloaded multiplayer HD
Diddy Kong Racing 64 port but with the DS added features/modes and MS characters in place of all the Kongs.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.