Anyone else holding out until a redesign releases?

#11aj4x94Posted 12/12/2013 8:07:00 PM
elbarto1 posted...
Yeah. I want a kinectless option and a console that won't be DOA.

I can wait.

This. Preferably in white.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Lone Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#12TMOGPosted 12/12/2013 8:17:32 PM
Marqmax posted...
TMOG posted...

And if it doesn't have the exclusives to justify a purchase, then there's really no point whatsoever to buying one when I already have a PS4.

What games u have on ps4?

Knack, which I absolutely love. Also Battlefield 4 because a friend of mine was going to get a PS4 + BF4, but changed his mind and decided to wait a few months when he saw my PS4 had arrived with the blue light of death. Also Killzone because I had a free game coming (Target deal) and another friend wanted to try it.

So, yeah. I realize the hypocrisy in saying I can't stand shooters anymore and then buying two of them (plus Blacklight and Warframe, but they're free, so I didn't exactly buy them... in fact I deleted both soon after trying them), but it doesn't invalidate my point in saying that when most of the big exclusives announced for the Xbox One are shooters, the system's not worth my money as somebody who already has a PS4.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#13ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/12/2013 8:19:35 PM
wish they would release a kinectless console. lol would render the whole media box voice navigation a pain in the ass.

just sucks for the people who paid $100 for it though since if they drop a kinectless bundle, support for kinect will also dwindle.

Waiting for that $200 xbone without kinect doe. let me know when this happens.
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.
#14nw63Posted 12/12/2013 8:21:48 PM
grampamurked posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
I'm waiting for a white one.

May be a few years, but whatever.

ORrrr, if there's a nice Halo 5 LE to go with my Halo 4 360, maybe.

Racist.

Democrat

Bigot
---
Don't ever give up
#15BigLongDownerPosted 12/12/2013 8:27:00 PM
I'm waiting for the Resident Evil 7 Special Red Edition.

Yep.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#16midgarPosted 12/12/2013 9:07:57 PM
Honestly, Forza is the only draw for me. I'm waiting to see if they go back to FM2-3 format, or stick
with the MT horse crap, offering half a game and charge for the rest through DLC. If they don't
release FM6 with everything FM5 had +DLC and keep up the greedy practices, I may not get one at all.
---
[This sig has been stabbed by Ray Lewis]
#17grampamurkedPosted 12/12/2013 9:17:09 PM
nw63 posted...
grampamurked posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
I'm waiting for a white one.

May be a few years, but whatever.

ORrrr, if there's a nice Halo 5 LE to go with my Halo 4 360, maybe.

Racist.

Democrat

Bigot

Progressive
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#18GuardianShadow0Posted 12/12/2013 10:43:49 PM
Yeah, I'm waiting for a more reliable Kinect-less model. DR3 and KI are the only games I'm interested in so I can wait. Was interested in TF, but I just really don't care anymore for some reason.
---
Killer of Topics
Flying Safari(Pidgey, Swanna, something) 4940-5557-6527 PM me if you add me.
#19Jedi454Posted 12/12/2013 10:45:50 PM
GuardianShadow0 posted...
Yeah, I'm waiting for a more reliable Kinect-less model. DR3 and KI are the only games I'm interested in so I can wait. Was interested in TF, but I just really don't care anymore for some reason.

You'll be waiting quite a few years.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#20Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/12/2013 10:52:25 PM
elbarto1 posted...
Yeah. I want a kinectless option and a console that won't be DOA.

I can wait.

you might be awhile....
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180