Wow Gamespot just wow

#11Duke_of_NukePosted 12/12/2013 6:50:20 PM
NightMareBunny posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQGTW-LvJ3A

when someone asked what console has more exclusives right out of the gate they just instantly say PS4 while shrugging off a few of the XB1 exclusives

i love sony consoles to pieces but even i know that XB1 has far more exclusives out of the starting gate than PS4...so why lie and act like XB1 has a far less impressive number?

Aliens.
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
#12Foxx3kPosted 12/12/2013 6:50:45 PM
EmbersOfElder posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
"Far more"? Doesn't xbox one just have 2 or 3 more. Neither have a big library of games at the moment.

Killzone And Knack are PS4's Only Retail Exclusives(by the time you buy the system you already get the indie games on PSN For free for a month anyways...so it's not like You'll be pondering about if you should get those)

Xbox One does barely have more exclusives, and yes the indie exclusives count, but in terms of quality exclusives it's pretty much even imo.

Contrast, Killzone, Knack, Resogun
v.
Ryse, Forza, Dead Rising, Powerstar Golf, Crimson Dragon, Lococycle, Killer Instinct

That's nearly 2:1.

In terms of quality, they're both generally terrible lineups. Resogun is great.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#13EmbersOfElderPosted 12/12/2013 6:52:15 PM
Foxx3k posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
"Far more"? Doesn't xbox one just have 2 or 3 more. Neither have a big library of games at the moment.

Killzone And Knack are PS4's Only Retail Exclusives(by the time you buy the system you already get the indie games on PSN For free for a month anyways...so it's not like You'll be pondering about if you should get those)

Xbox One does barely have more exclusives, and yes the indie exclusives count, but in terms of quality exclusives it's pretty much even imo.

v.
Ryse, Forza, Dead Rising, Powerstar Golf, Crimson Dragon, Lococycle, Killer Instinct

Warframe, Blacklight Retribution.
---
XBL: Embers of Elder
PSN: EmbersofElder
#14Foxx3kPosted 12/12/2013 6:53:33 PM
EmbersOfElder posted...
Foxx3k posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Dcrenshaw04 posted...

v.

Warframe, Blacklight Retribution.

That would then imply that Sony fanboys also consider Titanfall an exclusive. I figured that they would not take that argument.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#15krystylaPosted 12/12/2013 7:05:59 PM
Nowadays everyone can declare himself and expert.

CNET for instance, who collaborated on this video, are such experts they had to include the iPhone 5 in their top 5 smartphone displays in 6th place

They doomed MS for months writing I love apple MS sucks article without any news whatsoever in it on an almost daily basis

Every non apple phone/tablet is cheap plastic or I quote 'polycarbonate, fancy way of saying plastic' but on the iPhone 5C review the polycarbonate is shiny and the plastic not cheap

And after all this BS they complain about trolls
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#16ImsimplePosted 12/12/2013 7:06:59 PM
NightMareBunny posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQGTW-LvJ3A

when someone asked what console has more exclusives right out of the gate they just instantly say PS4 while shrugging off a few of the XB1 exclusives

i love sony consoles to pieces but even i know that XB1 has far more exclusives out of the starting gate than PS4...so why lie and act like XB1 has a far less impressive number?

Not trolling but free 2 play might say different. But I think it's all the same right now. It's cod bf assassin creed I'm to sick my finish point so night tc.
---
So sorry for my poor grammar auto correct plus big fingers plus iPhone equals wtf.
Psn Makbains-ghosts
#17NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 7:24:56 PM
Foxx3k posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Dcrenshaw04 posted...

v.

Dead Rising And Killer Instinct are quite fun

Forza's A Typical Racing game but it can be nice to just relax and drive for awhile
---
PS3 Tag: VV_Argost
XB1 Gamertag: GamerClawdeen
#18ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/12/2013 7:30:32 PM
sounds like gamespot is a cool place to be. good job on dat one boyz
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.
#191nternationa7Posted 12/12/2013 7:31:23 PM
@TC

Why would you bash Gamespot for their own opinion when you flaunt yours around and expect everyone to take that as truth? If you are gonna accuse someone of lying, atleast bother to back it up with facts.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#20NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 7:33:58 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
@TC

Why would you bash Gamespot for their own opinion when you flaunt yours around and expect everyone to take that as truth? If you are gonna accuse someone of lying, atleast bother to back it up with facts.

if someone said that The Wiiu Has More Games than the ps3...would that be an opinion too?

there's a difference between opinion and stating a false fact...just shrugging off the XB1's exclusives like it's a small list while acting like PS4 has so much out right now exclusive wise makes you the moron
---
PS3 Tag: VV_Argost
XB1 Gamertag: GamerClawdeen