Wow Gamespot just wow

#81ILikesCheesePosted 12/15/2013 1:29:32 PM
or

Wow.

ANOTHER "Microsoft has the best EXCLUSIVES! / Sony has the best EXCLUSIVES!" Topic.

Yay.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#82ticlPosted 12/15/2013 1:50:06 PM
how does xbone have more? lets see sony has kz.knack,resogune,blacklight,flowers, and on and on. xbone has forza, ryse and what other ones? lol what a moron
#83Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/15/2013 1:58:00 PM
Reece504 posted...
Ummm war frame is coming to xo :D
http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/07/29/warframe-may-come-to-xbox-one-after-microsofts-changes

so because someone at IGN talks about how it's possible for Warframe to come to Xbox One you announce how it's for a fact coming? Titanfall IS coming to PS4... There did I do it right?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#84godslayer61Posted 12/15/2013 2:05:18 PM
Foxx3k posted...
It's no surprise. There's a ton of unreasonable and unjustified hatred towards the Xbox One.

unjustified not every one forgives so fast after they tried to get rid of all used games and it was for there greedy pockets not for us the gamers , I think people that act like it is ok because they changed it back are the one's in denial thinking they did it for the fans also the x1 was released with out being ready they have to patch in nearly 60% of stuff still missing or not working correctly. also the ps4 has way more games if you count consoles not pc stuff ,
---
ps3-ps4-vita-psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975----------http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#85EnclavePosted 12/15/2013 2:38:48 PM
He probably just means more exclusives announced. After all, as I recall Sony has announced more exclusive titles than Microsoft has. Of course this is kinda expected, just look at the 360, Microsoft got slaughtered last gen when it came to exclusives.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.