Hmm, do we have a cod ghost "gfaqs" clan??

#11Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2013 11:15:01 PM
CapwnD posted...
Sony fanboys can't help but prove over and over why Sony fanboys are the worst fanboys ever.

TC I would jump into that but I hate Ghost.

Nobody here mentioned Sony or any of the Playstation devices, seems you guys are delusional.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#12CapwnDPosted 12/12/2013 11:32:22 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
CapwnD posted...
Sony fanboys can't help but prove over and over why Sony fanboys are the worst fanboys ever.

Nobody here mentioned Sony or any of the Playstation devices, seems you guys are delusional.

Does playing coy actually work for you in other facets of your life? Because you suck at it here.

Hey remember that time you tried to use math and failed miserably?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67625545
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#13mcnichojPosted 12/12/2013 11:39:33 PM
CapwnD posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
CapwnD posted...

Does playing coy actually work for you in other facets of your life? Because you suck at it here.

Xeeh_Bitz posted...
WTF did I just read?

7.3GB File size with a 6.7GB Install to HD, otherwords it has to copy the game to drive.

lmao, the 360 doesn't even work this way.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#14CapwnDPosted 12/12/2013 11:40:41 PM
mcnichoj posted...
CapwnD posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
CapwnD posted...

Xeeh_Bitz posted...
WTF did I just read?

7.3GB File size with a 6.7GB Install to HD, otherwords it has to copy the game to drive.

lmao, the 360 doesn't even work this way.

I know.

he's got Sony so much on his chin that he thinks the xbox has the same space requirement that requires twice the space to install.
---
#15Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2013 11:40:44 PM
CapwnD posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
CapwnD posted...

Whoa, you for sure mad now.

Digging up threads from months ago
---
#16Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2013 11:42:17 PM
CapwnD posted...

he's got Sony so much on his chin that he thinks the xbox has the same space requirement that requires twice the space to install.

Yes, a requirement requires
---
#17mcnichojPosted 12/12/2013 11:44:05 PM
CapwnD posted...
I know.

Just checked his tag, he never owned a 360.
Shame on him for just assuming though.
---
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#18Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2013 11:45:10 PM
mcnichoj posted...
CapwnD posted...
I know.

Just checked his tag, he never owned a 360.
Shame on him for just assuming though.

Check my PSN Tag, I never owned a PS3 either
---
#19mcnichojPosted 12/12/2013 11:48:37 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
CapwnD posted...

he's got Sony so much on his chin that he thinks the xbox has the same space requirement as the PS3 that requires twice the space to install.

That should make more sense.

The 360 ran games like a non-installing exe while PS3 required installs.
In order to download a 6GB 360 game, you simply needed 6GB, downloaded the game and then played it.
PS3 a 6GB game required 12GB of free space, you download, install and then play.
---
#20CapwnDPosted 12/12/2013 11:50:14 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
CapwnD posted...

And math requires math. You don't have the basic understanding of it according to that topic.
---