I just realized the majority of people who bash the Xbox One are miss informed

#1spemshaPosted 12/12/2013 11:15:45 PM
Notice I said majority, this most likely does not pertain to anyone on these forums for the simple fact that if you are on these forums chances are you are informed.

Anyways, one of my brothers friends just told me that the reason the ps4 is better than the Xbox One is because you can play ps3 games on it whereas you cannot play 360 games on the One... Are people just that ignorant?
---
3DS FC: 4355 - 9476 - 6998
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2013 11:19:31 PM
Well, next year you can play PS3 games on it. The Xbox One has no nothing in the future to allow one to play Xbox 360 games on it. Microsoft is working on something for tablets and what not, but nothing has been mentioned about the Xbone, nor any date or even a real demo
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#3Spetsnaz420Posted 12/12/2013 11:33:39 PM
Most of the people outright bashing (and I think the term is overused here and applied to legitimate concerns at times) simply trying and succeeding at getting a negative reaction.
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#4mcnichojPosted 12/12/2013 11:35:09 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Well, next year you can play PS3 games on it.
Only the ones they they have up on their Gaikai.
Doubt they'll ever add Gladiator VS.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#5Millertime660Posted 12/12/2013 11:36:16 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Well, next year you can play PS3 games on it. The Xbox One has no nothing in the future to allow one to play Xbox 360 games on it. Microsoft is working on something for tablets and what not, but nothing has been mentioned about the Xbone, nor any date or even a real demo

got a link to the ps4 backwards compatibility date and demo for me?
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2013 11:36:32 PM
mcnichoj posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Well, next year you can play PS3 games on it.
Only the ones they they have up on their Gaikai.
Doubt they'll ever add Gladiator VS.

but the point is you can play ps3 games, nobody said all
---
#7RebelGameMasterPosted 12/12/2013 11:37:17 PM
TC there is a lot of misinformation on this board that's for sure:

Xbone outsold PS4
Xbone has more games
XBone has native 1080p
XBone's faulty disk drive is less than 0.01%
XBone will have a Kinectless bundle
Everyone who dislikes the XBone is a definite Sony enthusiast
Xbone's CoD Ghosts looks better than any console with it's greenish underwater scenes.
XBone's disk drive issues are fabricated by folks putting in two disks at once.
Kinect is not able to spy on you at all.

You get the picture. But I agree with you, much misinformation.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#8jesse7150Posted 12/12/2013 11:37:30 PM
I'm intrigued by this woman, Miss Informed. Tell me more about her
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#91nternationa7Posted 12/12/2013 11:37:35 PM
A lot of people who buy the Xbox One are misinformed, especially those who bought it outside the United States. They think the voice commands and cable stuff works? They are soooo wrong.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2013 11:39:04 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

got a link to the ps4 backwards compatibility date and demo for me?

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/Gaikai_Integration
---