I went to Target and there were two Xbox Ones just SITTING there...

#1curtlandPosted 12/13/2013 12:18:30 AM
TAUNTING ME ...and I can't buy one because it's too close to Christmas and our extra cash is going to presents for OTHERS!

DAMN YOU CHRISTMAS!

Bah humbug!

;_;

Oh well... I'll get one eventually.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#2krystylaPosted 12/13/2013 12:19:27 AM
Are you sure they weren't just taking a rest?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#3mcnichojPosted 12/13/2013 12:19:29 AM
inb4sonypony
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#4RebelGameMasterPosted 12/13/2013 12:22:20 AM
First, post proof like pics or you're just a troll. Because everyone knows that MS is sold out all over the world and the moment one is made it's instantly transported to a customer's home.

IF and when you provide proof the community would like to say that you're a troll.

Followed by more accusations of being a troll.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#5curtland(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 12:22:32 AM
When I told my friend's wife she was pissed, she couldn't find one anywhere and had to order some crazy expensive bundle to get one for him for Christmas.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#6Each3Posted 12/13/2013 12:22:56 AM
I was working at my job and I saw 4 Xbox Ones come in and I just stared at them until I clocked out in which I immediately ran towards the registers to buy one. Lol
#7Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/13/2013 12:23:06 AM
curtland posted...
When I told my friend's wife she was pissed, she couldn't find one anywhere and had to order some crazy expensive bundle to get one for him for Christmas.

Really? Amazon has them in stock like twice a day for the past week or so.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#8curtland(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 12:24:33 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
First, post proof like pics or you're just a troll. Because everyone knows that MS is sold out all over the world and the moment one is made it's instantly transported to a customer's home.

IF and when you provide proof the community would like to say that you're a troll.

Followed by more accusations of being a troll.

Oh, it's true.

:P

I'm sure if I did a couple laps around the store they'd probably have been gone. It just made me sad that it was right THERE and I couldn't get it.

But, I guess that's the definition of first world problems.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#9curtland(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 12:25:39 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
curtland posted...

Really? Amazon has them in stock like twice a day for the past week or so.

Srsly? I haven't really been on looking, and I don't know when she was looking... I just know that's what she said.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#10Each3Posted 12/13/2013 12:27:13 AM
Randomely throughout the day Amazon has the PS4 and Xbox One in stock. That is how my brother was able to order a PS4 today.