Titanfall brings console auto-aiming to its logical conclusion

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall brings console auto-aiming to its logical conclusion
3 years ago#11
I am surprised there is no single player campaign. It isn't a mmorg, so, yeah, waste of $60, with mechs. Why wouldn't I just play Destiny on any platform? Narrow market focus, imo.
Forest trees are greener.
3 years ago#12
I've rarely had the desire to replay an Infinity Ward campaign, CoD4 was the only one really and even that wears thin.
3 years ago#13
This could be bad.

It's EA, so there are bound to be micro transactions in the game.

I really hope they don't make the ammo for this gun available from the pay store or something.
3 years ago#14
lol nu gamers that make topics like this make me question how they are able to tie their own shoes in the morning.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
3 years ago#15
Wow that guy is good. He killed two guys in mid air.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
3 years ago#16
Chao_Yun posted...
I am surprised there is no single player campaign. It isn't a mmorg, so, yeah, waste of $60, with mechs. Why wouldn't I just play Destiny on any platform? Narrow market focus, imo.

Oh look, more kids coming in here thinking this is the first time a shooter has been online only!
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
3 years ago#17
Oh look, a monkey wanting to play with the apes. I remember you. Do you remember my family?
Forest trees are greener.
3 years ago#18
UltimateGeth39 posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...
That gun is called the smart pistol and is supposed to do that but i'm guessing you knew that already.

^this.
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
3 years ago#19
to answer all the troll replies that have or will come up in this topic

- online only (including ones with barebones bot modes) FPS have flourished several times
- its one weapon
- Perfect Dark had several lock-on weapons, but no one thinks that game is terrible.
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818
3 years ago#20
DesperateMonkey posted...
Chao_Yun posted...

Oh look, more kids coming in here thinking this is the first time a shooter has been online only!

You're in full defence mode I see...

Sorry if a gun doing all the work for you isnt something people want in a shooter
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall brings console auto-aiming to its logical conclusion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived