Titanfall brings console auto-aiming to its logical conclusion

#31Alamyst_Posted 12/13/2013 5:52:40 AM
Titalfail

that is all
---
psn Alamyst
#32CBratePosted 12/13/2013 6:01:56 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
- Perfect Dark had several lock-on weapons, but no one thinks that game is terrible.

I thought it was terrible, but not for that reason.
#33vballloverPosted 12/13/2013 6:20:08 AM
Online only oh noes!!!!! Xbone sucks! OH WAIT, just like MAG was for PS3? Pretty sure Respawn is a better developer as well, even if EA is the publisher
---
Posted using GameFlux
#34CallmegePosted 12/13/2013 6:22:25 AM
This is nothing new. The cerebral bore in the N64 Turok games behaved in the exact same way.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#35Kosmo240985Posted 12/13/2013 6:41:05 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
This could be bad.

It's EA, so there are bound to be micro transactions in the game.

I really hope they don't make the ammo for this gun available from the pay store or something.

Wow posting in the wee hours of the morning AND writing this ridiculous post...lmao now that's a double whammy.

Seriously soul get a life man...your trolling has become pathetic.

It's not even funny anymore...just desperate.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#36bossk5Posted 12/13/2013 6:53:11 AM
Resistance had a gun that behaves almost the same way. I'm sure that's OK with TC though so since it was a Playstation exclusive.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#37blitz_0623Posted 12/13/2013 6:58:46 AM
Kosmo240985 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
This could be bad.

It's EA, so there are bound to be micro transactions in the game.

I really hope they don't make the ammo for this gun available from the pay store or something.

Wow posting in the wee hours of the morning AND writing this ridiculous post...lmao now that's a double whammy.

Seriously soul get a life man...your trolling has become pathetic.

It's not even funny anymore...just desperate.

He has a point tho. The game is MP only and with EA involved, microtransactions are guaranteed. Nobody knows how the game plays yet, but if ammo is a big factor, then I wouldn't be surprised if they start charging you to get the "better" ammo. Guns and special mechs are more realistic tho
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#38Special-EddPosted 12/13/2013 7:13:13 AM(edited)
bossk5 posted...
Resistance had a gun that behaves almost the same way. I'm sure that's OK with TC though so since it was a Playstation exclusive.

Eh, kind of. Assuming you are talking about the Bullseye you had to hit your target with a tracer first which wasn't very hard to do but still required a bit of effort.

This look like you just need to be within a certain range but getting that close might not be as easy as it seems. We aren't really sure exactly how it works or how powerful it really is. I'm curious to see what footage that gif was pulled from.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#39_Elite_Bushido_Posted 12/13/2013 7:29:06 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Ewww seriously? I hope its nothing like that on PC

Lack common sense? Its obviously the weapon, smart guy
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959
#40Exodus_PrimePosted 12/13/2013 7:46:40 AM
So many salty bronies in here I love it, The Bone shut their mouth about sales, so the Tc had to google a gif about a game that will shut their mouth about sales when it comes out.Keep up the good fight guys.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.