Titanfall brings console auto-aiming to its logical conclusion

#41bob15xPosted 12/13/2013 7:47:44 AM
lol at all the fools that fell for the troll post.
#42zxghostravenxzPosted 12/13/2013 7:53:56 AM
Has anyone forgotten about shadowrun? That game was online mp only and I thought it was awesome. In all seriousness, not all games need a campaign, and not all games need multiplayer. Prime example: bioshock 2. Never played it, but heard that its campaign suffered to keep room for its MP.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#43SoulTrapperPosted 12/13/2013 7:58:21 AM(edited)
Kosmo240985 posted...

Wow posting in the wee hours of the morning AND writing this ridiculous post...lmao now that's a double whammy.

Seriously soul get a life man...your trolling has become pathetic.

It's not even funny anymore...just desperate.

Wow, assuming I'm an American and in the same timezone AND making yourself look like a total moron by underestimating the crap EA will push into their games.

Guess you being up in the wee hours of the morning making an ass out of yourself is your daily routine.

What's even funnier is that you assume I'm bashing the game, while in reality, I've already said quite a few times it could be great and if it is, I'll get it on PC.
Forgot this isn't an exclusive, eh?
#44Lovely_DisasterPosted 12/13/2013 8:07:19 AM
Yeah you guys should know that that gun is supposed to do that. It's like the "smartgun" from Alien or whatever that has auto lock-on. Yeah.
---
"Ign is INFAMOUS for giving nintendo games a low score." - SMASHKING84
#45TwinmoldPosted 12/13/2013 8:29:06 AM
So much Pony. So much salt. Back into the stables boys.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#46DelRowePosted 12/13/2013 8:35:22 AM
vballlover posted...
Online only oh noes!!!!! Xbone sucks! OH WAIT, just like MAG was for PS3? Pretty sure Respawn is a better developer as well, even if EA is the publisher

The difference being that nobody hyped MAG up to be the second coming of Christ.
---
You are not in control.
#47Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/13/2013 8:41:11 AM
Should rename the it to Smart Bullet instead of Smartgun, since the bullets magically fly to the target.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#48Kosmo240985Posted 12/13/2013 10:26:47 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...

Wow posting in the wee hours of the morning AND writing this ridiculous post...lmao now that's a double whammy.

Seriously soul get a life man...your trolling has become pathetic.

It's not even funny anymore...just desperate.

Wow, assuming I'm an American and in the same timezone AND making yourself look like a total moron by underestimating the crap EA will push into their games.

Guess you being up in the wee hours of the morning making an ass out of yourself is your daily routine.

What's even funnier is that you assume I'm bashing the game, while in reality, I've already said quite a few times it could be great and if it is, I'll get it on PC.
Forgot this isn't an exclusive, eh?

Wow. I am utterly shocked. I thought you were one of the more intelligent trolls. It's a shame really. Don't get so angry there fella, no need to get super defensive.

EA doesn't put microtransactions in FPS games historically, just DLC packs.

and where did you get this ridiculous idea of paying for ammo types? you pulled that straight from thin air... the gun is designed to lock onto people like that, they demo'd it plenty of times...it's a smart gun that needs to be really close range to work....you know cause it's set in the future..

also to clear things up....Respawn primarily went with MS, and it is a microsoft exclusive...I.e. it won't play on playstation or even macs...but anyway they primarily went with MS becasue they needed servers. they are a small company and couldn't afford servers and ps4 doesn't have any yet. most likely when ps4 gets dedicated servers and/or respawn makes a butt load of money to buy their own servers or pay a third party for servers they will branch out.

anyone who say's it will be MS only other than TF1 (and i admit i said this back a few months ago before more info came out) is plain wrong.

but it will depend on how well it's recieved. Free servers from MS is nothing to scoff at for a starting company.

and also...it's online only but it's designed kinda like brink in theory. you can play a story campaign online for a little while then just switch out to normal online matchmaking or go back to the online campaign. except instead of just AI bots in the online campaign you can have real players join in too.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#49chaotix42Posted 12/13/2013 10:30:39 AM
Alamyst_ posted...
Titalfail

that is all

Thank God, I was worried you were going to post again.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
#50SoulTrapperPosted 12/13/2013 12:02:55 PM
Kosmo240985 posted...

Wow. I am utterly shocked. I thought you were one of the more intelligent trolls. It's a shame really. Don't get so angry there fella, no need to get super defensive.

You're the only troll in this discussion, fella.

EA doesn't put microtransactions in FPS games historically, just DLC packs.

and where did you get this ridiculous idea of paying for ammo types? you pulled that straight from thin air... the gun is designed to lock onto people like that, they demo'd it plenty of times...it's a smart gun that needs to be really close range to work....you know cause it's set in the future..

EA puts micro transactions in nearly all of their games.

The idea behind charging for ammo isn't mine, it's what their former CEO suggested himself:

http://spong.com/article/27420/Remembered-EAs-CEO-and-Charging-for-In-Game-Ammo

And you're right, that is the purpose of the gun. Which, if you look at it, is pretty overpowered. It clearly doesn't need to be close range as evidenced by the link provided by the TC.

It being set in the future has absolutely nothing to do with this.

We all know EA loves microtransactions.
No one with any sense of realism doubts the game will have micro transactions.
No one with knows what these micro transactions will be.
Their former CEO said ammo would become available through micro transactions.

Doesn't seem to far fetched to think they might make certain ammo rare to find and make it available through micro transactions.

also to clear things up....Respawn primarily went with MS, and it is a microsoft exclusive...I.e. it won't play on playstation or even macs...but anyway they primarily went with MS becasue they needed servers. they are a small company and couldn't afford servers and ps4 doesn't have any yet. most likely when ps4 gets dedicated servers and/or respawn makes a butt load of money to buy their own servers or pay a third party for servers they will branch out.

You're making stuff up and it's pathetic.

Respawn doesn't decide anything, it's EA that makes the decisions and it's EA that made the decision to go Microsoft only:

https://twitter.com/VinceZampella/status/395325209521029120

Respawn had no clue about this until after EA told them they made a deal with Microsoft. It was always planned as a timed exclusive.
All the other crap you just made up there is as embarrassing as your claim that kinect has it's own OS.

The dedicated servers have nothing to do with it, you're delusional.

blablabla

This last part has absolutely nothing to do with anything.