3. Titanfall brings console auto-aiming to its logical conclusion
2 years ago#51
Pandering to its fanbase.
---
Game... 4ever.
http://images.latinospost.com/data/images/full/22543/amazon-poll.jpg?w=600
2 years ago#52
Chao_Yun posted...
I am surprised there is no single player campaign. It isn't a mmorg, so, yeah, waste of $60, with mechs. Why wouldn't I just play Destiny on any platform? Narrow market focus, imo.

The online FPS market is a narrow focus? Anything else in your butt you want to pull out?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
2 years ago#53
RAWKET posted...
Double Whammy.

I personally like the High-EX. Maybe even sometimes the Hot Shot.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
2 years ago#54
Chao_Yun posted...
I am surprised there is no single player campaign. It isn't a mmorg, so, yeah, waste of $60, with mechs. Why wouldn't I just play Destiny on any platform? Narrow market focus, imo.

lol if you think 60 dollars for online playing as a mech is a waste .YOU WOULD HAD A HEART ATTACK WITH THIS GAME THAT COST $200 GAME AND CONTROLLER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaiHZcr1BJ0
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before
2 years ago#55
DesperateMonkey posted...
Thats not autoaim, thats lock on. A very common feature with futuristic weapons, especially on mechs. Considering this game features mechs, there is no reason why they can't borrow some mechwarrior arsenal for infantry.

Its awesome to see young newbies flailing around though. Everytime they see something they think its new. Half these kids think CoD invented the FPS genre.

This.. it's not an auto aim.. and it's not aim assist. Lock on would be the term you guys are looking for lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
2 years ago#56
I knew I wasn't interested in TF before, but now lol.
Going to be a bunch of noobs running around with lock on weapons on the ground, so everyone will rush to call there titan, one team will take out the other and then you'll have like 10 titans base ****** the hell out of you, with there auto lock on weapons.

Haha.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
2 years ago#57
don't like it don't buy it honestly i prefer not to play with you people.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
2 years ago#58
Spetsnaz420 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
Chao_Yun posted...

Oh look, more kids coming in here thinking this is the first time a shooter has been online only!

You're in full defence mode I see...

Sorry if a gun doing all the work for you isnt something people want in a shooter

An idiotic statement unless its by far the most powerful gun in the game. There are plenty of lock on guns in games already. The MBT just requires you to shoot something in the "general direction" in Battlefield 4.

Like I said, a bunch of noobs. Just because you guys don't know anything doesn't mean we are defensive for pointing it out to you. Also, why do I need to be defensive? I have a PC and I am just as good with KB/M.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
2 years ago#59
Just saying, I love that I'll be rewarded for being bad at FPS with these free Headshots by just pointing in your general direction.

That way at the end of matches I can brag about how awesome my kill score is which will ultimately determine whose the MVP of a match.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3609 - 2155 - 4967
Trainer Name: Rob. Friend Safari - Fighting: Mankey, Throh, and Riolu. PM me if you add me so I can add you.
2 years ago#60
Wow, someone thinks a noob is going to get MVP because of an autolock pistol. Thats how you know someone is a real noob.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall brings console auto-aiming to its logical conclusion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived