Major Nelson popularity poll

#1garydavexxxPosted 12/13/2013 2:23:47 AM
Do you like major Nelson? - Results (515 votes)
Yes
31.07% (160 votes)
No
55.73% (287 votes)
Who's major Nelson?
13.2% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Ever since he's showed up on the scene I've not liked this guy one bit.
He's the kind of guy I wouldn't leave alone with kids you know?

Anyway I'm curious if anybody actually likes him/ listens to him?
---
http://m.youtube.com/user/0oo0CLOUD0oo0
Please check out my YouTube channel :)
#2CapwnDPosted 12/13/2013 2:25:24 AM
You're one of those kids that didn't know who he was until the E3 Angry Joe interviews.

Try and deny it.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#3garydavexxx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 2:25:58 AM
I'm not a kid
---
http://m.youtube.com/user/0oo0CLOUD0oo0
Please check out my YouTube channel :)
#4Chao_YunPosted 12/13/2013 2:30:35 AM
The Xbox One is not as bad as Major Nelson makes it seem.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#5krystylaPosted 12/13/2013 2:37:16 AM
Whenever making a poll include a meh option
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#6GotTruthPosted 12/13/2013 2:44:53 AM
Angry Joe? Major Nelson?

I have been gaming for over 17 years and I have NO IDEA who this two people are.

The only person folks on the boards bring up that I even Recognized/Remember is Adam Sessler.

and NOT from G4! I remember him from "The Next Step" and/or "Beyond Tomorrow" on the Discovery Channel when I was like 13-15 years old.........

The NAME Major Nelson is familiar to me cause I see his name on the DASHBOARD all the fraking time.....never bothered to activate the panels though.

I think the ONLY critic/reviewer I know by name is Yahtzee(Ben) Croshaw. Mainly cause he is REALLY genuinely funny/entertaining and beholden to NOONE in the industry which allows him to be BRUTALY honest.
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#7CapwnDPosted 12/13/2013 2:46:22 AM
garydavexxx posted...
I'm not a kid

hah... well you're not arguing the fact that you had no idea what an Angry Joe was or what a Major Nelson was until E3 2013
---
#8CapwnDPosted 12/13/2013 2:58:13 AM
GotTruth posted...
Angry Joe? Major Nelson?

I have been gaming for over 17 years and I have NO IDEA who this two people are.

The only person folks on the boards bring up that I even Recognized/Remember is Adam Sessler.

and NOT from G4! I remember him from "The Next Step" and/or "Beyond Tomorrow" on the Discovery Channel when I was like 13-15 years old.........

The NAME Major Nelson is familiar to me cause I see his name on the DASHBOARD all the fraking time.....never bothered to activate the panels though.

I think the ONLY critic/reviewer I know by name is Yahtzee(Ben) Croshaw. Mainly cause he is REALLY genuinely funny/entertaining and beholden to NOONE in the industry which allows him to be BRUTALY honest.

I don't understand why explaining your own ignorance to the many many many others out there is supposed to explain anything at all.
---
#9GotTruthPosted 12/13/2013 3:30:33 AM
CapwnD posted...
GotTruth posted...
Angry Joe? Major Nelson?

I don't understand why explaining your own ignorance to the many many many others out there is supposed to explain anything at all.

^Oh, I dunno, maybe to hopefully shine a light on the fact that NOONE should care who either of these two self proclaimed "opinion makers" are even.....

Angry Joe? He is a critic so Who cares outside of his VALID complaint(s) about new YouTube policies/procedures regarding Copyrights

Larry Hryb? he is PAID Spokesperson/ Head of Programming for LIVE(that's how I know his name, not his HANDLE).. Who cares.

Use your own minds people, play the Demo or go rent the game for a weekend, THEN make your choice. Don't let people "sell" you on things.
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#10Bs-KILLPosted 12/13/2013 3:55:17 AM
He's fine

He's just doing his job.
Its sad that others(specifically fanboys) attacked him personally.
---
GT(360 and One): BasuraKILLER
PSN(Vita Only): BasuraKILLER