Major Nelson popularity poll

#11jon davisPosted 12/13/2013 5:34:08 AM
CapwnD posted...
You're one of those kids that didn't know who he was until the E3 Angry Joe interviews.

Try and deny it.

Your getting desperate now old son.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#12Ironman06Posted 12/13/2013 10:17:59 AM
CapwnD posted...
GotTruth posted...
Angry Joe? Major Nelson?

I have been gaming for over 17 years and I have NO IDEA who this two people are.

The only person folks on the boards bring up that I even Recognized/Remember is Adam Sessler.

and NOT from G4! I remember him from "The Next Step" and/or "Beyond Tomorrow" on the Discovery Channel when I was like 13-15 years old.........

The NAME Major Nelson is familiar to me cause I see his name on the DASHBOARD all the fraking time.....never bothered to activate the panels though.

I think the ONLY critic/reviewer I know by name is Yahtzee(Ben) Croshaw. Mainly cause he is REALLY genuinely funny/entertaining and beholden to NOONE in the industry which allows him to be BRUTALY honest.

I don't understand why explaining your own ignorance to the many many many others out there is supposed to explain anything at all.

Because gaming hipsters have to like things before they're cool
#13ILikesCheesePosted 12/13/2013 10:30:52 AM
He is nothing more than a company mascot and complete YES Man. He gives out misinformation on a regular basis. But so does Reggie. And so did Mattrick. They all stink.

Interestingly enough I cannot think of the Sony equivalent at this point. But I'm sure someone will point them out.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#14aj4x94Posted 12/13/2013 10:32:46 AM
Can't be worse than Don Mattrick.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Lone Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#15MRL3G3NDPosted 12/13/2013 10:42:01 AM
he's a friggin tool
I feel sorry for him...I imagine his nerves are bad and he drinks a lot in his off time

wears sunglasses, a fedora, and trench coat when he goes out...chain smokes with jittery hands
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#16CapwnDPosted 12/13/2013 1:23:35 PM
GotTruth posted...
CapwnD posted...
GotTruth posted...
Angry Joe? Major Nelson?

I have been gaming for over 17 years and I have NO IDEA who this two people are.

The only person folks on the boards bring up that I even Recognized/Remember is Adam Sessler.

and NOT from G4! I remember him from "The Next Step" and/or "Beyond Tomorrow" on the Discovery Channel when I was like 13-15 years old.........

The NAME Major Nelson is familiar to me cause I see his name on the DASHBOARD all the fraking time.....never bothered to activate the panels though.

I think the ONLY critic/reviewer I know by name is Yahtzee(Ben) Croshaw. Mainly cause he is REALLY genuinely funny/entertaining and beholden to NOONE in the industry which allows him to be BRUTALY honest.

I don't understand why explaining your own ignorance to the many many many others out there is supposed to explain anything at all.

^Oh, I dunno, maybe to hopefully shine a light on the fact that NOONE should care who either of these two self proclaimed "opinion makers" are even.....

Angry Joe? He is a critic so Who cares outside of his VALID complaint(s) about new YouTube policies/procedures regarding Copyrights

Larry Hryb? he is PAID Spokesperson/ Head of Programming for LIVE(that's how I know his name, not his HANDLE).. Who cares.

Use your own minds people, play the Demo or go rent the game for a weekend, THEN make your choice. Don't let people "sell" you on things.

You assume too much.

What demo? What if the game has no demo? I look to places like Giantbomb quicklooks. I want to know what's on sale on XBL, I look to Major Nelson. I want to see a sometimes funny guy yell a lot, I watch Angry Joe.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#17TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/13/2013 1:30:45 PM
CapwnD posted...
GotTruth posted...
CapwnD posted...
GotTruth posted...
Angry Joe? Major Nelson?

^Oh, I dunno, maybe to hopefully shine a light on the fact that NOONE should care who either of these two self proclaimed "opinion makers" are even.....

Angry Joe? He is a critic so Who cares outside of his VALID complaint(s) about new YouTube policies/procedures regarding Copyrights

Larry Hryb? he is PAID Spokesperson/ Head of Programming for LIVE(that's how I know his name, not his HANDLE).. Who cares.

Use your own minds people, play the Demo or go rent the game for a weekend, THEN make your choice. Don't let people "sell" you on things.

You assume too much.

What demo? What if the game has no demo? I look to places like Giantbomb quicklooks. I want to know what's on sale on XBL, I look to Major Nelson. I want to see a sometimes funny guy yell a lot, I watch Angry Joe.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't MS require that all games released on the 360 have a demo available too?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#18CrusnikCainPosted 12/13/2013 1:45:46 PM(edited)
I dont know who he is

---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#19CapwnDPosted 12/13/2013 1:55:14 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't MS require that all games released on the 360 have a demo available too?

All Indie games and all XBLA games. Not Games on Demand.

It looks like they got rid of all the titles, and everything is just available as a download. So it looks like there's not a requirement for demos.

I assume that the demo thing was a huge problem for some developers, so hopefully the lack of a demo will help in other ways, such as maybe more small games being released on the console.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#20leatheljPosted 12/13/2013 2:03:44 PM
i don't hate him he seems like a nice guy he has not done any thing wrong and he does allot of other stuff then being a spokes person so ya i like em you even get to play with him some times on xbox 360 during events
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.