So Titanfall is Exclusive to the XBox One because...

#11BDJaycePosted 12/13/2013 5:47:34 AM
GotTruth posted...
how is a title that releases on 3 platforms "exclusive" to the XBone?

I know I'm going to enjoy playing it on my 360.

I have a few friends that are getting it on PC.

now if you would have said a "MS exclusive" that would have been accurate.

It's the only real title that shows promise for the next 6 or so months... by continuously calling it "Xbox One exclusive" they reassure themselves that their purchase was worth it.

I'd hate on them for that but the PS4 doesn't even have a "Sony Exclusive" game that they can boast about..
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#12CrysianiaPosted 12/13/2013 5:51:47 AM
Xbox one is the best console for it anyway, the sheer ammount of fps players on is staggering.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#13BbrendoshiPosted 12/13/2013 5:57:11 AM
I still think the guy was playing "keep it safe" with that message.

No way would they suddenly find out it was going to be MS exclusive a few months before release. They'd have the majority of the game engine running on ps4/3 by this point. They simply wouldn't allow that much work for be scrapped for no reason.
---
Gamertag/PSN/Steam: Sakori
#14ExempliGratiaPosted 12/13/2013 6:15:41 AM
Anyone who's thinking they will get the "definitive" version on the PC is hallucinating. The Xbox One is the lead platform for this game. So that means either the PC version will be worse or just about the same. Not vastly better.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#15CallmegePosted 12/13/2013 6:25:30 AM
I bet EA are regretting that now. Either way it's just another shooter and shooters peaked with Red Orchestra 2.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#16BigSnappaXPosted 12/13/2013 6:28:27 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Don't forget that you can also get the most out of Titanfall by purchasing it for your PC.

i swear man.. why the heck are you people on these boards??? Just to irritate people???
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#17bob15xPosted 12/13/2013 6:50:39 AM
it will never go multi, give it up. MS bought the rights to the IP. Its over, done with , put a fork in it.
#18A-2TheKPosted 12/13/2013 7:09:29 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Anyone who's thinking they will get the "definitive" version on the PC is hallucinating. The Xbox One is the lead platform for this game. So that means either the PC version will be worse or just about the same. Not vastly better.

We're yet to see what exactly the guy meant by "the PC won't have some of the nice-ities of the X1 version" unless you can provide a link/footage but I seriously doubt its anything huge. All 3 versions have MS cloud tech support and I would expect a PC fps to, at bare minimum, have options for FoV, graphics and screen refresh rate. The X1 is of course the platform they are pushing it for, as anyone would expect, but this isn't the new Infinity Ward who seem to be purposely gimping PC games for no apparent reason. I do think that there will be something, however small, about the X1 version but assuming this is being made on X1 dev kits you'd have to purposely gimp the PC version to come up with a game that plays/looks/feels even a fraction worse. They will be pretty much the same, obvious exception being the 360, but with options a high end gaming rig can take advantage of.
---
God, did you remember to render everything?
FlameLurker666
#19A-2TheKPosted 12/13/2013 7:11:25 AM
bob15x posted...
it will never go multi, give it up. MS bought the rights to the IP. Its over, done with , put a fork in it.

Incorrect.
---
God, did you remember to render everything?
FlameLurker666
#20_Elite_Bushido_Posted 12/13/2013 7:15:46 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I dont know why they thought EA would be a better publisher for them than Activision is beyond me...they are both terrible

The people making it are the old infinity ward..... Why would they want to go back
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959