So Titanfall is Exclusive to the XBox One because...

#21AshleyGreene74Posted 12/13/2013 6:16:12 AM
I'm going to wait for the reviews and such to come out for Titanfall before I decide to get it because at the moment, it just doesn't look that impressive to me, at least to the degree of hype it's receiving.

Even IF I do buy it, it'll be for 360. But then again, I read somewhere that it has forced Kinect commands and forced DLC, so if it has those, I'll be passing it up.
#22krillensPosted 12/13/2013 6:18:01 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Anyone who's thinking they will get the "definitive" version on the PC is hallucinating. The Xbox One is the lead platform for this game. So that means either the PC version will be worse or just about the same. Not vastly better.

Pc will have higher detail. Higher frames per second. Higher resolution. Deal with it =/
---
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
#23TauriLeaderPosted 12/13/2013 6:28:21 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Anyone who's thinking they will get the "definitive" version on the PC is hallucinating. The Xbox One is the lead platform for this game. So that means either the PC version will be worse or just about the same. Not vastly better.

I read somewhere that it will more than likely be able to run at 4k on top of the line rigs. It will be 720p on the Xbox One.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#24SythisTaruPosted 12/13/2013 6:28:54 AM
krillens posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Pc will have higher detail. Higher frames per second. Higher resolution. Deal with it =/

Yah, but you have to play with mouse users (And I'm mainly a PC gamer.) and that sucks.
#25Exodus_PrimePosted 12/13/2013 6:57:20 AM
Go fanboys go! fight the good fight hate on a game that won't be on your precious console it makes you look soo cool to your troll friends. I like how all of a sudden all the bronies have a gaming rig to play TitanFall with.

Hold on guise let me get another bucket for your salty tears the one I have is full.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#26TauriLeaderPosted 12/13/2013 6:58:06 AM
I am still not entirely convinced it will remain exclusive.

The deal it to maximise the amount of money both of them will make which is hard where Microsoft has a reputation for only getting timed exclusives and EA is in the same boat.

The amount of people on sites saying "I will wait for the PS4 version" doesn't sit well for EA or Microsoft so to give some credence to the exclusive deal they wheel out the CFO of EA to say it is now a permanent deal to kill all ideas of a PS4 version. They get Respawn to toe the line that it is exclusive as they have been hinting of a PS4 version after the Xbox versions.

Respawn would have to sit in and know all about the deal as they are developing the game and might have already have resources working on the PS4 version so I doubt they just found out.

Saying all that this could be a change in direction for both but we will have to see what happens.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#27SavageTrooperPosted 12/13/2013 6:59:40 AM
GotTruth posted...
how is a title that releases on 3 platforms "exclusive" to the XBone?

I know I'm going to enjoy playing it on my 360.

I have a few friends that are getting it on PC.

now if you would have said a "MS exclusive" that would have been accurate.

Umm, actually "MS exclusive" would have been incorrect as well. MS makes no money whatsoever from sales on PC unless they developed or published said game. Just because it's on PC doesn't mean MS has any hold onto it. The game in general is not exclusive to anything. Remember, MS only makes money on the OS and things that MS makes and sells. Not games. Now if the game was only available through the 360 and Xbox One, then you could say it was a MS exclusive.
#28SavageTrooperPosted 12/13/2013 7:08:24 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Go fanboys go! fight the good fight hate on a game that won't be on your precious console it makes you look soo cool to your troll friends. I like how all of a sudden all the bronies have a gaming rig to play TitanFall with.

Hold on guise let me get another bucket for your salty tears the one I have is full.

What makes you think you need a "gaming rig" to run Titanfall? Look at the game again. It honestly doesn't look like it demands alot of power to run it. Any decent PC/laptop should be able to run it.
#29krystylaPosted 12/13/2013 7:09:03 AM
TauriLeader posted...
I am still not entirely convinced it will remain exclusive.

The deal it to maximise the amount of money both of them will make which is hard where Microsoft has a reputation for only getting timed exclusives and EA is in the same boat.

The amount of people on sites saying "I will wait for the PS4 version" doesn't sit well for EA or Microsoft so to give some credence to the exclusive deal they wheel out the CFO of EA to say it is now a permanent deal to kill all ideas of a PS4 version. They get Respawn to toe the line that it is exclusive as they have been hinting of a PS4 version after the Xbox versions.

Respawn would have to sit in and know all about the deal as they are developing the game and might have already have resources working on the PS4 version so I doubt they just found out.

Saying all that this could be a change in direction for both but we will have to see what happens.

Its been stated multiple times Titanfall 1 will be exclusive to the XBO, emphasis on 1. This deal was probably made well before E3, because without it there'd be no game during early 2014 remotely exclusive and MS would not lay down the necessary cash EA would have demanded
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#30Blizz87Posted 12/13/2013 7:20:35 AM
GotTruth posted...
how is a title that releases on 3 platforms "exclusive" to the XBone?

I know I'm going to enjoy playing it on my 360.

I have a few friends that are getting it on PC.

now if you would have said a "MS exclusive" that would have been accurate.

It's exclusive to X1 because it's the only next gen console that has the game. I won't even be excited about the 360 version as it's just being over seen by Respawn not made by them. So clearly it will be the crappiest version out of the 3.