So Titanfall is Exclusive to the XBox One because...

#41lindaluvPosted 12/13/2013 9:07:34 AM
Wow.. a mecha game straight up copied from the japanese that will become the next big thing because... well because... guns.. and giant ROBOTS.. OMG and explosions and guns and robots and BIG robots.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#42Jiggy101011Posted 12/13/2013 9:20:44 AM
Xfma100 posted...
AshleyGreene74 posted...
I'm going to wait for the reviews and such to come out for Titanfall before I decide to get it because at the moment, it just doesn't look that impressive to me, at least to the degree of hype it's receiving.

Even IF I do buy it, it'll be for 360. But then again, I read somewhere that it has forced Kinect commands and forced DLC, so if it has those, I'll be passing it up.

It's been confirmed that it will not use the Kinect iirc.

BDJayce posted...
GotTruth posted...
how is a title that releases on 3 platforms "exclusive" to the XBone?

I know I'm going to enjoy playing it on my 360.

I have a few friends that are getting it on PC.

now if you would have said a "MS exclusive" that would have been accurate.

It's the only real title that shows promise for the next 6 or so months... by continuously calling it "Xbox One exclusive" they reassure themselves that their purchase was worth it.

I'd hate on them for that but the PS4 doesn't even have a "Sony Exclusive" game that they can boast about.

Infamous: Second Son?

Im curious to see what the sales will be for the next inFamous game. The first one did 2.6 million, but the 2nd only did 1.6 million

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/13108/infamous/

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/39923/infamous-2/
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#43xacebopPosted 12/13/2013 9:22:52 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Thus the first Titanfall wont be on PS4 but they are open to future Titanfalls being multi-plat unless EA pulls another back room deal without informing Respawn of their intentions again.

One of two things can happen:

1. Titanfall goes so well on the PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 that Microsoft will see there is big money to be had, and pay for future titles (if they come about) to be exclusive like the first.

2. Titanfall does indeed go multi-plat (whether or not Microsoft tried their hand at getting it exclusive again), and the franchise becomes the best things since sliced bread again, according to the rest of the gaming community.

Or its just way too hyped and bombs altogether. Not likely but its possible. You have to realize its mp only and thus the target audience is thin compared to a full experience. Then again that means the whole team is working on the mp so it could revolutionize the industry like they didblastbgen with cod4
#44InjusticeRebornPosted 12/13/2013 9:25:17 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Thus the first Titanfall wont be on PS4 but they are open to future Titanfalls being multi-plat unless EA pulls another back room deal without informing Respawn of their intentions again.

1. Titanfall goes so well on the PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 that Microsoft will see there is big money to be had, and pay for future titles (if they come about) to be exclusive like the first.

2. Titanfall does indeed go multi-plat (whether or not Microsoft tried their hand at getting it exclusive again), and the franchise becomes the best things since sliced bread again, according to the rest of the gaming community.

Microsoft makes no money on the PC version. They don't receive license fees for applications nor games. I'm shocked some of you don't know this.

I covered myself.

I wanted to list just 360 and One in terms of Microsoft seeing currency signs, but I thought I'd be argued that 'it isn't an Xbox exclusive". :P

But what I meant was (1.), if Microsoft's 'back hand deal' pays off, and it boosts sales of the 360 and especially the One, then Microsoft will see that as a plus and pay for future titles to stay away from the competition.
#45AzaneAzerPosted 12/13/2013 9:28:12 AM
GotTruth posted...
how is a title that releases on 3 platforms "exclusive" to the XBone?

I know I'm going to enjoy playing it on my 360.

I have a few friends that are getting it on PC.

now if you would have said a "MS exclusive" that would have been accurate.

Fanboy spins.

"It's exclusive because of Xyz"

When, in my book, an exclusive is like Final Fantasy 10, it only exists on 1 system, for over a decade until they re-release the HD version, not a game that gets released on 3 systems the same day.
#46Maxx_the_SlashPosted 12/13/2013 9:30:17 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Of EA. Respawn apparently didn't learn about this til after the back room deal had been made.

https://twitter.com/VinceZampella/status/395325209521029120

I declare shenanigans.

Developers use dev kits to make games. Respawn didn't realize that since they were using {C, Xbox 360 and Xbox One dev kits and NOT PS3/PS4 dev kits that they were only doing an Xbox One version? I seriously doubt that.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
AC:NL/3DS: 3222-5637-7984 (Name: Josh) | WiiU: Maxx_the_Slash | XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash
#47ImThe8thWonderPosted 12/13/2013 9:33:25 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Go fanboys go! fight the good fight hate on a game that won't be on your precious console it makes you look soo cool to your troll friends. I like how all of a sudden all the bronies have a gaming rig to play TitanFall with.

Hold on guise let me get another bucket for your salty tears the one I have is full.

Lol this comment. It's interesting how to some of you, anyone who prefers something else is a fanboy. Not just any fanboy, though. A Sony fanboy. PC stating the truth in that the PC version will probably be best, yet they're "bronies?"

You are not a good credit to other, more rational Xbox fans.
---
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.
#48SubSeenixPosted 12/13/2013 9:37:22 AM
SazukeEX posted...

We are talking about EA here
The PS4 is the best console available and will sell far more units than the Xbox One
EA would miss out Millions if this Franchise is the new CoD
Microsoft can't pay that much for exclusivity if this IP turns out to sell as much as CoD or close to that.
Respawn or rather Zampella the owner wants to see the franchise on the PS4 and already planned Titanfall for a later port before EA sold him out.
He owns the Titanfall IP and will bring the sequel to PS4 too - He was pretty angry with those at EA who did this deal.They won't do that again if they want Titanfall to make them money and a PS4 Release will do that IF it is really the Next CoD.
#49Exodus_PrimePosted 12/13/2013 9:42:22 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Go fanboys go! fight the good fight hate on a game that won't be on your precious console it makes you look soo cool to your troll friends. I like how all of a sudden all the bronies have a gaming rig to play TitanFall with.

Hold on guise let me get another bucket for your salty tears the one I have is full.

Lol this comment. It's interesting how to some of you, anyone who prefers something else is a fanboy. Not just any fanboy, though. A Sony fanboy. PC stating the truth in that the PC version will probably be best, yet they're "bronies?"

You are not a good credit to other, more rational Xbox fans.

I have a special bucket just for you ;-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#50krystylaPosted 12/13/2013 9:43:26 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Microsoft makes no money on the PC version. They don't receive license fees for applications nor games. I'm shocked some of you don't know this.

Indirectly they do, gamers are switching to Windows 8 to get the best performance out of games
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B