So Titanfall is Exclusive to the XBox One because...

#51Jiggy101011Posted 12/13/2013 9:45:37 AM
SubSeenix posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Thus the first Titanfall wont be on PS4 but they are open to future Titanfalls being multi-plat unless EA pulls another back room deal without informing Respawn of their intentions again.

One of two things can happen:

1. Titanfall goes so well on the PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 that Microsoft will see there is big money to be had, and pay for future titles (if they come about) to be exclusive like the first.

2. Titanfall does indeed go multi-plat (whether or not Microsoft tried their hand at getting it exclusive again), and the franchise becomes the best things since sliced bread again, according to the rest of the gaming community.

We are talking about EA here
The PS4 is the best console available and will sell far more units than the Xbox One
EA would miss out Millions if this Franchise is the new CoD
Microsoft can't pay that much for exclusivity if this IP turns out to sell as much as CoD or close to that.
Respawn or rather Zampella the owner wants to see the franchise on the PS4 and already planned Titanfall for a later port before EA sold him out.
He owns the Titanfall IP and will bring the sequel to PS4 too - He was pretty angry with those at EA who did this deal.They won't do that again if they want Titanfall to make them money and a PS4 Release will do that IF it is really the Next CoD.

Im guessing because you dont have a source that Zampella told you this when you guys went out for dinner?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#52monkeyluv101Posted 12/13/2013 9:50:05 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Go fanboys go! fight the good fight hate on a game that won't be on your precious console it makes you look soo cool to your troll friends. I like how all of a sudden all the bronies have a gaming rig to play TitanFall with.

Hold on guise let me get another bucket for your salty tears the one I have is full.

Lol this comment. It's interesting how to some of you, anyone who prefers something else is a fanboy. Not just any fanboy, though. A Sony fanboy. PC stating the truth in that the PC version will probably be best, yet they're "bronies?"

You are not a good credit to other, more rational Xbox fans.

I have a special bucket just for you ;-)

Were you born stupid or was it a gradual thing? You toss around fanboy, brony, sony pony more than anyone else should and your only retaliation is stupid "salty" references which leads me to belive that you're either a brain dead teenager or a sad man child...Get over yourself, you sound like an idiot...
#53Exodus_PrimePosted 12/13/2013 9:54:06 AM
monkeyluv101 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Go fanboys go! fight the good fight hate on a game that won't be on your precious console it makes you look soo cool to your troll friends. I like how all of a sudden all the bronies have a gaming rig to play TitanFall with.

Hold on guise let me get another bucket for your salty tears the one I have is full.

Lol this comment. It's interesting how to some of you, anyone who prefers something else is a fanboy. Not just any fanboy, though. A Sony fanboy. PC stating the truth in that the PC version will probably be best, yet they're "bronies?"

Were you born stupid or was it a gradual thing? You toss around fanboy, brony, sony pony more than anyone else should and your only retaliation is stupid "salty" references which leads me to belive that you're either a brain dead teenager or a sad man child...Get over yourself, you sound like an idiot...

Another one proves my point. Keep it up guys.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#54regsantotomasPosted 12/13/2013 9:55:51 AM
Why should I care how Titanfall ultimately became exclusive to Xbox and PC platforms?
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#55monkeyluv101Posted 12/13/2013 9:58:11 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
monkeyluv101 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Another one proves my point. Keep it up guys.

Keep what up exactly? I've always owned all the consoles and will continue to do so, you protect one piece of plastic like its gods gift to society like an idiot. You and the rest of the Sony trolls and MS fanboys sound so ridiculously stupid by going on any offensive or defensive as though your life depends on it. Grow the f*** up. Your lack of intelligence shows....
#56zephirrainesPosted 12/13/2013 9:59:21 AM
monkeyluv101 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

The idiots are the obvious ponies like you who ignore that cod is the best selling next gen game. Also if you are a pc gamer you would have 0 interest in ps4 since it has no exclusives, just inferior games that are already on pc.

Oh wait when it comes to dcuo people argue they have no gaming rig or prefer consoles. But when it comes to titanfall everyone has a gaming rig?

Sorry brony ponies but titanfall is going to be huge. Move on with your sad lives.
#57monkeyluv101Posted 12/13/2013 10:07:51 AM
zephirraines posted...
monkeyluv101 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

The idiots are the obvious ponies like you who ignore that cod is the best selling next gen game. Also if you are a pc gamer you would have 0 interest in ps4 since it has no exclusives, just inferior games that are already on pc.

Oh wait when it comes to dcuo people argue they have no gaming rig or prefer consoles. But when it comes to titanfall everyone has a gaming rig?

Sorry brony ponies but titanfall is going to be huge. Move on with your sad lives.

Lol typical brain dead child that throws around words like pony thinking it means something, try harder little boy, I'm a fanboy of nothing. I love all three companies, sad sacks like you though...wow. I've seen your idiotic posts, xbox fanboy #1 right here. How are those MS stocks of yours coming along? You must have them since you love the company oh so much. Little parasites like you ain't worth my time.....
#58zephirrainesPosted 12/13/2013 10:12:58 AM
Haha monkey is having a meltdown. Poor lil pony is upset by the truth. Hey if im not worth your time then why respond kiddo.

Ah you ponies and your 180s.
#59A-2TheKPosted 12/13/2013 10:17:37 AM
Every single f****** thread man! There's been barely any fanboyish posts in this one and they're easy enough to ignore. How the hell did a discussion about the exclusive or not exclusive status of TitanFall and the possible quality difference between X1 and PC end in an argument about who is or isn't an idiot fanboy. Fun fact: it came from someone calling out someone else as a 'pony' or w/e.
---
God, did you remember to render everything?
FlameLurker666
#60ImThe8thWonderPosted 12/13/2013 10:21:38 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

As if it would be full of anything other than disappointment over my hopes for the gamerbase. Your bucket, however, would be full of the many tears you've shed during your painful defenses of the XB1's flaws. How does it feel to have an irrational, blind appreciation for something, fanboy?
---
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.