So Titanfall is Exclusive to the XBox One because...

#61monkeyluv101Posted 12/13/2013 9:33:02 AM
A-2TheK posted...
Every single f****** thread man! There's been barely any fanboyish posts in this one and they're easy enough to ignore. How the hell did a discussion about the exclusive or not exclusive status of TitanFall and the possible quality difference between X1 and PC end in an argument about who is or isn't an idiot fanboy. Fun fact: it came from someone calling out someone else as a 'pony' or w/e.

Heck I would've kept my mouth shut but posters like Exodus and Zephrraines always need to come in and ruin the party throwing around their fanboys terms and causing trouble. These individuals are clearly not capable of a civil discussion and like to stir up the hornets nest, apparantly because they have nothing better to do and aren't capable of intelligent banter, not smart...
#62SavageTrooperPosted 12/13/2013 9:58:26 AM
monkeyluv101 posted...
A-2TheK posted...
Every single f****** thread man! There's been barely any fanboyish posts in this one and they're easy enough to ignore. How the hell did a discussion about the exclusive or not exclusive status of TitanFall and the possible quality difference between X1 and PC end in an argument about who is or isn't an idiot fanboy. Fun fact: it came from someone calling out someone else as a 'pony' or w/e.

Heck I would've kept my mouth shut but posters like Exodus and Zephrraines always need to come in and ruin the party throwing around their fanboys terms and causing trouble. These individuals are clearly not capable of a civil discussion and like to stir up the hornets nest, apparantly because they have nothing better to do and aren't capable of intelligent banter, not smart...

That what happens when you become an Xbox fanboy. They can't defend anything and have to resort to saying done of the dumbest crap you will see in a forum. Zeph and Exodus are prime examples if stupidity.
#63lindaluvPosted 12/13/2013 10:38:21 AM
monkeyluv101 posted...
A-2TheK posted...

The best thing to do is ignore them... if you keep replying and responding, they will keep firing back. It is sad really, when sometimes they actually say some good logical stuff, but then they throw that all out the window when their inner fanboy wants some attention.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#64A-2TheKPosted 12/13/2013 10:57:24 AM
lindaluv posted...
monkeyluv101 posted...
A-2TheK posted...

The best thing to do is ignore them... if you keep replying and responding, they will keep firing back. Its sad really, when sometimes they actually say some good logical stuff, but then they throw that all out the window when their inner fanboy wants some attention.

I normally would but when a enjoyable thread gets completely overrun with "you don't have a PC you pony, enjoy your ps3.5 with no games" and the inevitable argument that follows its pretty annoying and quite embarrassing. I'm not just picking on the Xbox guys though, I hate the Sony fanboys just as much, like you say both are fairly easy to spot and ignore, but they fight among each other in all kinds of threads and nobody wants to be there anymore.
---
God, did you remember to render everything?
FlameLurker666
#65TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/13/2013 11:19:39 AM
A-2TheK posted...

Welcome to the xb1 board, I'll take your coat for you.

Seriously though, that's pretty much how it all goes down here. No matter what the topic, it will always devolve into a keyboard warrior match. This would never happen if people stuck to discussing the topic instead of picking someone to personally insult.

I just shake my head in disgust when I think about the number of people here who have developed disdain for a person they don't even personally know just because of what they said about a video game or console.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#66BassnaPosted 12/13/2013 11:43:52 AM
So are PS4 fans going to be even more butthurt next Titanfall when its still exclusive?
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#67InjusticeRebornPosted 12/13/2013 10:26:03 PM
SubSeenix posted...

We are talking about EA here
The PS4 is the best console available and will sell far more units than the Xbox One
EA would miss out Millions if this Franchise is the new CoD
Microsoft can't pay that much for exclusivity if this IP turns out to sell as much as CoD or close to that.
Respawn or rather Zampella the owner wants to see the franchise on the PS4 and already planned Titanfall for a later port before EA sold him out.
He owns the Titanfall IP and will bring the sequel to PS4 too - He was pretty angry with those at EA who did this deal.They won't do that again if they want Titanfall to make them money and a PS4 Release will do that IF it is really the Next CoD.

Right, so like I said, number 2. And then Titanfall will be something to shout about again from the remainder of the gaming community. You know, like it was at first, before a certain turn of events.

TJ - I think most disdain is built from a user's track record, not just the one or two posts. Mostly. ;)
#68TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/14/2013 7:22:58 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
SubSeenix posted...

We are talking about EA here
The PS4 is the best console available and will sell far more units than the Xbox One
EA would miss out Millions if this Franchise is the new CoD
Microsoft can't pay that much for exclusivity if this IP turns out to sell as much as CoD or close to that.
Respawn or rather Zampella the owner wants to see the franchise on the PS4 and already planned Titanfall for a later port before EA sold him out.
He owns the Titanfall IP and will bring the sequel to PS4 too - He was pretty angry with those at EA who did this deal.They won't do that again if they want Titanfall to make them money and a PS4 Release will do that IF it is really the Next CoD.

Right, so like I said, number 2. And then Titanfall will be something to shout about again from the remainder of the gaming community. You know, like it was at first, before a certain turn of events.

TJ - I think most disdain is built from a user's track record, not just the one or two posts. Mostly. ;)

I didn't say one or two posts. One of my favorites franchises is Metal Gear. I don't care if someone bashed Metal Gear day in and day out for 5 years straight, I'm not gonna like or dislike him because of it nor am I gonna cry troll, call him names, or get irritated. That's what kids do. It's just a video game.

A lot of people here don't see it that way and choose to feel personally insulted because a complete stranger says they don't like all or part of their beloved video game or console. That's their problem and they need to look within themselves and figure out why they get so offended or defensive over something so stupid and childish.

Can't tell you how many times I've been called a sociopath, an idiot, retarded, the list goes on and on, all because someone disliked my opinion or a fact I brought up about a video game. Yet, my response is pretty much always the same (provided you comprehended my post properly), some form of "lol wow I'm a so and so because you don't agree with my opinion about a video game? Grow up." Then I'm met with more name calling lol

But of course, as with any other subject, logical thinking always falls on deaf ears.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#69mrpicPosted 12/14/2013 8:08:33 AM
money op

they will make more money as xbox one exclusive that they would multiplatform
#70Kazuya_80Posted 12/14/2013 8:28:27 AM
krillens posted...
i love xbox one... i can play its exclusives without even owning the console. with better graphics, resolution, and fps too!

No you cant