So Titanfall is Exclusive to the XBox One because...

#71wiicat37Posted 12/14/2013 11:41:53 AM
krillens posted...
i love xbox one... i can play its exclusives without even owning the console. with better graphics, resolution, and fps too!

^^^

This.

So I use my PS4 for Sony exclusives, and my PC for the better-than-xbone xbone exclusives (that was not a typo)
---
I bought Skyrim for the PS3 on launch, so I'm pirating all of Bethesda's games until the rest of forever
---> PSN is TrouzzzerSnake
#72schmarkenheimerPosted 12/14/2013 12:45:02 PM
SythisTaru posted...
krillens posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Anyone who's thinking they will get the "definitive" version on the PC is hallucinating. The Xbox One is the lead platform for this game. So that means either the PC version will be worse or just about the same. Not vastly better.

Pc will have higher detail. Higher frames per second. Higher resolution. Deal with it =/

Yah, but you have to play with mouse users (And I'm mainly a PC gamer.) and that sucks.

So get better? FPS competence on PC isn't that hard. It's not Quake, Tribes and to a lesser extent, CS.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#73krystylaPosted 12/14/2013 12:47:01 PM
schmarkenheimer posted...
SythisTaru posted...
krillens posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Anyone who's thinking they will get the "definitive" version on the PC is hallucinating. The Xbox One is the lead platform for this game. So that means either the PC version will be worse or just about the same. Not vastly better.

Pc will have higher detail. Higher frames per second. Higher resolution. Deal with it =/

Yah, but you have to play with mouse users (And I'm mainly a PC gamer.) and that sucks.

So get better? FPS competence on PC isn't that hard. It's not Quake, Tribes and to a lesser extent, CS.

I have to say Target assist has become ridiculous on consoles
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#74Kazuya_80Posted 12/14/2013 3:04:50 PM
wiicat37 posted...
krillens posted...
i love xbox one... i can play its exclusives without even owning the console. with better graphics, resolution, and fps too!

^^^

This.

So I use my PS4 for Sony exclusives, and my PC for the better-than-xbone xbone exclusives (that was not a typo)

A lot of XB1 exclusives arnt on Computer..maybe in some alternate world they are.