From Team Sony to Team Microsoft.

#1Shik_stickPosted 12/13/2013 1:03:36 PM
Hello all, been a while eh?

Anyways ijust wanted to chime in on this whole sales argument.

Who cares? Even if we did all care its pointless to judge anything right now. Instead we should wait a bit until the launch hype and holidays are over.

That being said i hope you all are enjoying the new gen as much as i am! And i have to admit, the SNAP feature sounds pretty damn good! Xbox One, PS4...whatever we choose, we all win in one way or another, so game on!
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#2Special-EddPosted 12/13/2013 1:11:50 PM
I chose both, do I win twice?!
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#3SorbetowulfPosted 12/13/2013 1:12:20 PM
Hello, like mind. This is what I've been trying to say.

Usually when I do, and then cite relevant sources, the troll threads die down and get buried. I don't know if that means positivity like this takes the piss out of the various threads, or it's just nobody likes a smile.

I can't wait to own both. THEY'RE BOTH SO AWESOME!
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#4Shik_stick(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 1:12:30 PM
Special-Edd posted...

Lol i suppose so.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#5Satchmo25Posted 12/13/2013 1:32:25 PM
Glad to see you posting a worthwhile topic instead of just trolling TC
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#6teeebzPosted 12/13/2013 1:41:50 PM
I'm on "team gamer."

This team doesn't waste time bashing other systems. This team enjoys the system (or systems he/she has.) They buy the systems to play the games, which is the important part.

Unfortunately this team doesn't have as many players.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 12/13/2013 1:43:28 PM
Special-Edd posted...

No I chose both,still get called a fanboy for defending myself and other users, even if you support Xbox and Sony just for the sole fact that you play on a Xbox console they despise you anyway :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8maheo30Posted 12/13/2013 1:59:29 PM
teeebz posted...
I'm on "team gamer."

This team doesn't waste time bashing other systems. This team enjoys the system (or systems he/she has.) They buy the systems to play the games, which is the important part.

Unfortunately this team doesn't have as many players.

---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#9AlexPumaPosted 12/13/2013 1:59:30 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Special-Edd posted...

No I chose both,still get called a fanboy for defending myself and other users, even if you support Xbox and Sony just for the sole fact that you play on a Xbox console they despise you anyway :-)

Its sort of how I get called a Sony Pony often because I have the audacity of disliking both Microsoft's and Sony's 8th gen offerings.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#10klokwerk8Posted 12/17/2013 6:56:20 AM
Holy Shiite! Positive thinking people DO exist here!
---
PSN : gamergothguy. XBL: klokwerk8
DCUO: Never more (PS3, villain, CR96)