From Team Sony to Team Microsoft.

#11krystylaPosted 12/17/2013 6:59:44 AM
AlexPuma posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Special-Edd posted...
I chose both, do I win twice?!

No I chose both,still get called a fanboy for defending myself and other users, even if you support Xbox and Sony just for the sole fact that you play on a Xbox console they despise you anyway :-)

Its sort of how I get called a Sony Pony often because I have the audacity of disliking both Microsoft's and Sony's 8th gen offerings.

As long as it's brought over better than, hurt durr 500$ PoS, everyone is entitled to his opinion immho.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#12SigmaLongshotPosted 12/17/2013 7:03:47 AM
Is it just me or do the uniforms for both Team Sony and Team Microsoft seem to reveal a bit too much skin? I mean, why do they have to be crop-tops and Kylie-Spinning-Around-Video tiny shorts anyway?

And do we always have to wear the uniform? The class I teach are getting their parents involved now, and they seem to really dislike it.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#13krystylaPosted 12/17/2013 7:05:43 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Is it just me or do the uniforms for both Team Sony and Team Microsoft seem to reveal a bit too much skin? I mean, why do they have to be crop-tops and Kylie-Spinning-Around-Video tiny shorts anyway?

And do we always have to wear the uniform? The class I teach are getting their parents involved now, and they seem to really dislike it.

There was a hilarious TV report on the gamescom where some showgirl talked trash about gamers
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#14DeimirPosted 12/17/2013 9:01:06 AM
teeebz posted...
I'm on "team gamer."

This team doesn't waste time bashing other systems. This team enjoys the system (or systems he/she has.) They buy the systems to play the games, which is the important part.

Unfortunately this team doesn't have as many players.

It's more likely that Team Gamer has the vast majority of players, they're all just too busy playing games to shout down the trolls on the other teams.
---
"3/20 = 3 * 2 / 10 = 0.6% for people who are bad math." -fan360
#15ImThe8thWonderPosted 12/17/2013 10:52:17 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Special-Edd posted...
I chose both, do I win twice?!

No I chose both,still get called a fanboy for defending myself and other users, even if you support Xbox and Sony just for the sole fact that you play on a Xbox console they despise you anyway :-)

Funny, nobody despises me for playing on an Xbox console. Huh...
---
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.