Dead rising 3 co op problem

#1Dcrenshaw04Posted 12/13/2013 12:33:15 PM
Having trouble inviting a friend to some zombie co op for past couple days. We start a party and he gets added to my game but then it says we lose connection. This happens every time even after re starting and checking all my network settings.

I play with randoms no problem any time I want. Just can't join or host any co op games with any of my friends. I've played other games online with friends(Peggle last night). Anyone else having these issues or any fixes?

Thanks.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#2Dcrenshaw04(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 12:34:04 PM
Forgot to add that all of us have reached Rhonda's garage in the single player.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#3Special-EddPosted 12/13/2013 12:38:29 PM
Are you sending him the invite through the in game menu or just changing the party game to DR3?
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#4Dcrenshaw04(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 12:40:43 PM
Special-Edd posted...
Are you sending him the invite through the in game menu or just changing the party game to DR3?

Once he is in my party there's a option in game that says "invite party to game". Once I hit that it says invite has been sent. Then thing pops up saying my friend was added to the game. Then connection loss.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#5Special-EddPosted 12/13/2013 12:42:16 PM
Hmmm, okay. Are both of your network's NAT types open?
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
#6Dcrenshaw04(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 12:44:04 PM
Special-Edd posted...
Hmmm, okay. Are both of your network's NAT types open?

Yeah, networks are both fine. Hoping maybe I was just doing something stupid or missing something.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#7Special-EddPosted 12/13/2013 12:51:18 PM
Yeah... seems like a strange issue. At this point my next step would be to reset everything. Unplug your modem, router, and xbox one for about half a minute and make sure your friend does the same. See if that solves the problem.

I haven't had this happen to me but I haven't tried to play DR3 since I started playing AC4.
---
#8Dcrenshaw04(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 12:55:48 PM
Special-Edd posted...
Yeah... seems like a strange issue. At this point my next step would be to reset everything. Unplug your modem, router, and xbox one for about half a minute and make sure your friend does the same. See if that solves the problem.

I haven't had this happen to me but I haven't tried to play DR3 since I started playing AC4.

We have already tried this. I don't know what else to do. I would just have him come over to play some couch co op but of course that isn't available. Why would they make it online co op but not split screen? Thanks for the suggestions though. I'll just keep playing by myself or with randoms.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#9Special-EddPosted 12/13/2013 1:03:59 PM
No problem. Maybe it will sort itself out after a bit. Keep trying I guess.
---