they should re make more fighting games like KI.

#21Ken_LowPosted 12/14/2013 12:01:41 AM
Killer Instinct is a great game....I spend most of my X1 time on it......But MK 10 is gonna blow minds......I know it
---
Gamertag ~ Super Saiyan 4K
#22AkuryuPosted 12/14/2013 12:09:38 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting a Ballz remake.
#23magemaximusPosted 12/14/2013 12:17:54 AM
I used to like fighting games but then I stopped liking them. They just seem too simple for a $60 price tag.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#24teehee23Posted 12/14/2013 12:23:26 AM
magemaximus posted...
I used to like fighting games but then I stopped liking them. They just seem too simple for a $60 price tag.

KI is only $20.00 ($40.00 for the extra stuffs)

Topic= yes. Reboot Samurai Shodown, please.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#25AlexPumaPosted 12/14/2013 1:12:03 AM
teehee23 posted...
magemaximus posted...

KI is only $20.00 ($40.00 for the extra stuffs)

Topic= yes. Reboot Samurai Shodown, please.

They did reboot Samurai Shodown on the 360. It was awful. Or do you mean re-reboot it to undo the damage that Samurai Shodown Sen did the brand?
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#26hakmiyaPosted 12/14/2013 1:31:14 AM
BDJayce posted...
Fighting games were enjoyable back in the day... then they got a little boring with better graphics...

Now I can't even bring myself to play them because they bore my socks clean off..

That is because they had variety back then.

Spawn in the demons hand, psychic force, soul calibur, the unholy war, bloody roar, bushido blade. All were fighting games that were vastly different.

Now days its mostly 8 way 1v1 with a few gimmicks like flashy signature animations.
Its just like how the first person shooter genre has became stagnant with brown or grey modern military shooters. The only difference is fighters get a free pass because the only people who still care about them are the die hard fans.
---
"Modern PC gamers are like Jehovah's witnesses. They keep knocking on doors to remind the world they still exist."-Bellum_Sacrum
#27PuffPuffPastorPosted 12/14/2013 1:35:48 AM
Riverraider98 posted...
Tao Feng: enter the fist for the xbox best 3d fighting game I've played

Glad somebody remembers this!

I would like a Mortal Kombat game with the ability to smash bones and disable limbs..
---
Beep Beep...Sweep!
#28axiomdavePosted 12/14/2013 5:29:08 AM
Lol scrubs at this topic.
OMG IN CAN'T HAZ WIN ON THIS GAEM.. I PREFER THE OLDER SERIES WHERE I CAN JUST BUTTON MASH STUPIDLY WITH MY STUPID FRIENDS

Play offline
or
get good
or
get the hell outta fighting games
---
Engleish iz noth mai fursd lenguage therfor i don speek engleish fluentliey.
#29Reece504Posted 12/14/2013 5:41:06 AM
PuffPuffPastor posted...
Riverraider98 posted...
Tao Feng: enter the fist for the xbox best 3d fighting game I've played

Glad somebody remembers this!

I would like a Mortal Kombat game with the ability to smash bones and disable limbs..

John Tobias left ed noon and made it so no wonder you like it I love that game too and it made me wish they back together. Mk could have used some mechanics that were in there well they did borrow the damage to the models just wish they added the broken limbs as well.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#30DisgaeaNutPosted 12/14/2013 5:48:54 AM
KI was an abomination on Xbox One so I vote no.