Just purchased, hooked it up and it already doesn't work!!!

#11risky_buisnessPosted 12/13/2013 3:19:21 PM
believe it or not im having the same issue as him. tc trying going here im following the instructions and so far it seems to be updating. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool
#12risky_buisnessPosted 12/13/2013 3:23:40 PM
i can confirm following the instructions on that page i posted got me past the initial update point
#13rludeman44(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 3:30:48 PM
I have a PS4, No need for troll one-liners. I just put this turned this thing on and it doesn't work, does anybody have a real solution to fix the problem? There's no need for you to troll the Xbox boards to write stupid one liners. Looking to fix this issue. It tells u what website to go to when u get the message. I tried all xbox troubleshooting ideas. 2.5 hour wait time to talk to MS. Nobody has a fix?
---
Save the witty one-liners for someone who will be impressed by them.
#14risky_buisnessPosted 12/13/2013 3:33:10 PM
i just posted how i ifxed mine, i had the same exact problem as you. if you follow the instruction on the link i just posted you can manually update the xbox one with a usb stick.
#15AzaneAzerPosted 12/13/2013 3:39:21 PM
Has to be a troll, every single xboxone ever made works perfectly.
#16FaytmybuttPosted 12/13/2013 3:42:51 PM
And upon manually updating the xbox connected to xbox live without a problem?
#17Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/13/2013 3:46:03 PM
Sorry to hear about your issues concerning the Xbox One, the fastest selling console in Microsoft history. Let me first declare that any harm caused by this experience shall not place Microsoft and it's government partners under any form of liability. Now let's begin some steps

1. Remove the Hard drive and try to format it on a PC

Never mind, that voids the warranty. You really only have two options at this point. Return it to the store or contact one of Microsoft finest outsourced Technical agents to setup an RMA.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#18rludeman44(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 4:02:42 PM
I appreciate the actual help guys. I have no clue how to format a flash drive and all i have is a ext hard drive. I just got off the phone w MS, the call back feature on their webpage actually works. The guy literally said, "its the influx of users on our servers and we are working to fix the issue." the actual answer I get from MS is, "keep trying every couple hours." that's pretty bad.

Risky- my rant post was directed at the numerous posts that were just hilarious and not a waste of anyone's time...

I do appreciate the help but formatting anything is not up my alley.
---
Save the witty one-liners for someone who will be impressed by them.
#19ExempliGratiaPosted 12/13/2013 4:09:00 PM
RJrockstar posted...
Buy a PS4. Problem solved

So if he has an Xbox One game buying a PS4 will solve the problem of him not getting his xbox to work? How?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#20Lerp85Posted 12/13/2013 4:18:08 PM(edited)
rludeman44 posted...
I appreciate the actual help guys. I have no clue how to format a flash drive and all i have is a ext hard drive. I just got off the phone w MS, the call back feature on their webpage actually works. The guy literally said, "its the influx of users on our servers and we are working to fix the issue." the actual answer I get from MS is, "keep trying every couple hours." that's pretty bad.

Risky- my rant post was directed at the numerous posts that were just hilarious and not a waste of anyone's time...

I do appreciate the help but formatting anything is not up my alley.

It explains how to do this right on that page.

By the way, the system is working just fine, your internet is what is messing up it sounds like. If you haven't then you should try resetting your modem and router. Just unplug them for a minute then plug them back in.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.