XBOX One play and charge question/disappointing rumble???

#1CalmLikeABombVPosted 12/13/2013 4:57:40 PM
I purchased the xbox one play and charge kit with controller last night, and let it power up. It powered up to white (fully charged) and I tried the new controller out with Ryse and Dead Rising 3. Can anyone else who has the play and charge confirm that the rumble is less powerful than when using AA Batteries? I tested my controller with the batteries vs the play and charge and the rumble was definitely more noticeable with AA Batteries.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks ahead of time.
#2Lerp85Posted 12/13/2013 5:19:12 PM
I notice no difference at all.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#3ps4mePosted 12/13/2013 5:24:49 PM
No difference here. Have u tested with a second controller?
#4CalmLikeABombV(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 5:25:39 PM
Lerp85 posted...
I notice no difference at all.

Hmmmm, maybe I got a bad kit. I just charged it until the little led on connection went from orange to white. I am going to recharge it again, and see if I have different result. I wish I had Forza or BF4 to try it out as from what I have read they use rumble quite a bit

For people who do not notice a difference, how long did it take it to charge completely the first time? I would say mine took around an hour or less to get to white.
#5CrusnikCainPosted 12/13/2013 5:26:47 PM
nope mine works just as well as AA's sounds like your kit is bad
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#6CalmLikeABombV(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 5:35:19 PM
ps4me posted...
No difference here. Have u tested with a second controller?

No that is a good idea, I should switch the play and charge pack to the controller with batteries and test it out. Let me do that, thanks for the idea.
#7CalmLikeABombV(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 5:40:09 PM
CrusnikCain posted...
nope mine works just as well as AA's sounds like your kit is bad

I bought the controller and charge kit, it was the last one at walmart. lol that is probably a bad omen, I suppose it could be the charge kit or controller. I am charging now and will see what it does with a full charge. Are the best games to try it out Battlefield, COD, or Forza? I guess it doesn't matter unless there is a demo for any of the games. I only have Ryse and Dead Rising 3.
#8CalmLikeABombV(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 2:02:02 PM
Well I exchanged my controller/play n charge kit, they manager was very nice about it and threw in an extra play n charge kit for free, since I had to drive 25 miles to get one in stock. I charged both of the controllers for 3 hours, and I still feel like I am getting more rumble with aa batteries.

I only have Ryse, and Dead Rising 3 so not sure if that is even the best games to test it out on. When I was in Ryse multiplayer when I did an execution I could tell a pretty big difference on the rumble feedback between PnC and AA. I guess I really need to test it out a game like Battlefield or Forza.