I hate to say it because I'm a huge Xbox fan, but I don't see the Xbox One

#31YoYoHaHaPosted 12/16/2013 2:53:02 PM
dolabla posted...
Lasting no longer than 3 years. The sales of the console are starting to dwindle down at an alarming rate. Most of the people who wanted the X1 already have it. After Christmas is when I think things will get real bad. Microsoft will try to sugarcoat things, but that's not gonna work when Sony is selling 5x as many PS4's than the X1's. Sony's problem right now is keeping up with the demand.

Was that true for the 360, Wii, Wii U, PS3 and PS4?

That most people who wanted those systems had one within 30 days of the console launch?

Really TC? MOST?
---
Peace and love, peace and love!
#32XisurusXPosted 12/16/2013 2:56:27 PM
dolabla posted...
Lasting no longer than 3 years. The sales of the console are starting to dwindle down at an alarming rate. Most of the people who wanted the X1 already have it. After Christmas is when I think things will get real bad. Microsoft will try to sugarcoat things, but that's not gonna work when Sony is selling 5x as many PS4's than the X1's. Sony's problem right now is keeping up with the demand.

If you go and read your post you will find, like I did, its very poorly written and filled with a lot of unsubstantiated points.
#33TrickyPonyPosted 12/16/2013 2:57:12 PM
Yeah I'm with you TC, I'm really thinking the X1 will just cease to be in a year or two, I mean sales right now are incredibly high and it's one of Amazon's hottest sellers. So many games are coming out and it's so successful I just can't help but think this thing is on life support.

I have a lot of whacked out ideas that never pan out too but this is the one.... this is the one that's going to break the streak
#34DojoMaxPosted 12/16/2013 3:33:48 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually living in an entirely different plane of existence than some of these folks. The certainty with which they make some of these claims is backed with such fervor that I'm lead to question my own perception of current events and what I see as reality.

...but then I step back and just continue on continuing on.

I feel like this everyday and its not just these forums. But life in general as well... But yea some of these guys live in an alternate demension. A place we they can communicate with us via the internet but their world is completely different than ours.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin