Played Forza at a MS Store...

#1InfiniteHEROPosted 12/13/2013 7:17:06 PM
Wow it takes forever to load in between races.. Cool little detail in the game though was the reflection of the driver in the windshield when racing in cockpit mode. The guy in the MS store could not really give me any compelling reason why chose this over this but eventually I will buy a XB1.

I did like the controller as well I just dont understand why they still have AA batteries or those charger packs... Why didnt they just have a built in batter like the PS controllers?
---
PS3/PS4 Owner
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
#2yiangaruuugaPosted 12/13/2013 7:21:14 PM
One reason is MS is cheap. Another is that it gives users the option to quickly replace the battery and continue going wireless. Also if for some reason the PS4 controller's battery just died/malfunctioned you'd have to invest in another controller. Personally I'd prefer to have my eneloops instead of having a built in battery pack, as it negates me having to play wirelessly at any point.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#3badmanneilPosted 12/13/2013 7:21:34 PM
TC, Did you by chance play a demo? Because i've been playing the game since launch and the loading times between races is barely noticeable.
#4InfiniteHERO(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 9:00:52 PM
badmanneil posted...
TC, Did you by chance play a demo? Because i've been playing the game since launch and the loading times between races is barely noticeable.

Most likely a demo seeing it was a kiosk and I really didnt think about that. Either way hope to have both soon enough
---
PS3/PS4 Owner
#5Alienware4LifePosted 12/13/2013 11:52:13 PM
Nyko charger is way better than having internal batteries like the Ds4 bro. Batteries last 50 hours instead on 8 like ls4. Every time I go to play my ps4 the Damn controller is dead or almost dead.
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
#6mahgah91Posted 12/13/2013 11:54:57 PM
InfiniteHERO posted...
badmanneil posted...

Most likely a demo seeing it was a kiosk and I really didnt think about that. Either way hope to have both soon enough

Keep in mind that demo builds are also usually older builds than retail release versions.

Forza runs smoothly as far as the release build, which it better with its copy-paste paper crowd.
---
3DS FC: 1822-0233-2390
#7Millertime660Posted 12/13/2013 11:57:38 PM
Alienware4Life posted...
Nyko charger is way better than having internal batteries like the Ds4 bro. Batteries last 50 hours instead on 8 like ls4. Every time I go to play my ps4 the Damn controller is dead or almost dead.

definitely this....
#8SlimeSwayzePosted 12/14/2013 12:12:54 AM
My main issue with the PS4 is actually the internal battery. I would much rather be able to use my own rechargeable batteries.
---
Currently Playing: NFS: Rivals, AC4, and Tearaway
#9Spetsnaz420Posted 12/14/2013 12:57:38 AM
Millertime660 posted...
Alienware4Life posted...

definitely this....

So you dont charge your controller between sessions?
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#10InfiniteHERO(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 4:30:21 PM
Just saw a story on them not bringing night racing or weather effects to Forza 5..... is that a sign of the limitations of the one already? Smaller car roster,less tracks, no night racing or weather effects.....

And about the batteries the Sony DS4 of course is a mess with battery life but the PS3 controller lasted very long on a charge.
---
PS3/PS4 Owner