Best part of Kinect...

#1POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 12/13/2013 10:38:41 PM
... Has got to be hearing other people rage while playing games, like Peggle 2 and stuff. Though I do feel a little weird knowing I'm listening to people, and most of them seem unaware.
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#2bessy67Posted 12/13/2013 10:39:32 PM
I made sure to go and uncheck the use kinect for chat option, so I can rage in peace.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3POPSHU_FRUITCHU(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 10:40:20 PM
bessy67 posted...
I made sure to go and uncheck the use kinect for chat option, so I can rage in peace.

haha, I only play online multiplayer with a mic, so I can just mute myself.
---
#4Lerp85Posted 12/14/2013 12:10:38 AM
I actually find this to be extremely annoying. Hate hearing everything going on in some ones house, and it sounds like crap most the time at that. This feature should be off by default.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#5Reflex-ArcPosted 12/14/2013 12:14:26 AM
Oof. I always mute everyone unless I'm playing with friends.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#6TenzhiPosted 12/14/2013 4:33:28 AM
I'd say the best part of Kinect is being able to shut it off, unplug it, and go on with life as if it didn't exist.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#7POPSHU_FRUITCHU(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 9:35:45 AM
Tenzhi posted...
I'd say the best part of Kinect is being able to shut it off, unplug it, and go on with life as if it didn't exist.

Naw, the voice commands are to much fun.
---