installing stuck...???

#1teddydxPosted 12/14/2013 8:03:43 AM
guys i just bought xbox one and get my Ryse.. so im new with xbox one stuff..,. my problem is that it takes forever to install, and i did what forum said disconnecting and installing offline and after finish all, plug the internet back then update the patch.... when i disconnected the internet, the game itself stop installing and it says "queued" so it means i need to have internet to continue the installing

so how to fix this/??
thanks
---
Teddy
FC : 1676 0377 4037
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/14/2013 8:06:26 AM(edited)
You should try to completely remove the install directory for the game, because it seems to be queued because the installation has already started, it needs to access the internet still to finish but if it was completely cleared, it shouldn't do that.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#3teddydx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 8:07:40 AM
it's brand new... i dont download anything else except the patch itself.. and the installation
it takes forever... pls help what i need to do... up 1% takes 10-20minutes ,,,
---
Teddy
FC : 1676 0377 4037
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/14/2013 8:09:46 AM
teddydx posted...
it's brand new... i dont download anything else except the patch itself.. and the installation
it takes forever... pls help what i need to do... up 1% takes 10-20minutes ,,,

I updated what I said because I didn't read your entire post at first. Try to remove the Ryse installation first before installing.

You attempted to install with the internet connected, then you read on the forum to go offline. Is that right? If so, remove the Ryse data before installing offline. It seems to be trying to connect to the internet to finish what it started.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#5DamnEvilDogPosted 12/14/2013 10:18:15 AM
If the install is stuck just eject the disc then put it back in, had the same thing happen to me with CoD and that worked for me.

Hope that helps.