Xbox sneaks a small jab at Sony in latest Xbox One trailer.

#81chrish909Posted 12/15/2013 5:27:27 AM
suprsolider posted...
Guys you cant say anything negative about ps4 without the fanboy squad coming by the busload
---

What's wrong? Is it not ok for Xbox One to be crushed by PS4.

Xbox has NEVER BEAT A PLAYSTATION CONSOLE YET.
It's a simple fact you Xbots haven't figured out.

PS2 outsold the original Xbox
PS3 outsold the 360 (although it was a close race, mostly because Sony screwed up badly at the beginning)
PS4 is already dominating Xbox One and will continue to do so throughout the generation.

These are facts, 100% undeniable facts. Get used to it.

Xbox One makes me laugh, I put it in the same league as the Atari Jaguar,CD-i, Wii U and others just like it.

http://www.macroaxis.com/invest/ratio/SNE--Probability-Of-Bankruptcy

18% chance ps4 looses all support in 2 years, get used to it hahha.

ps2 sold 120 mill, ps3 sold 80 mill. Ps is a dying brand as simple as that, get used to it.

How could someone hate xbox so much but dwell on its forum like some sort of parasite.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#822ndAtomiskPosted 12/15/2013 5:37:39 AM
1GATORFAN posted...
Remember in the old days when NES and SEGA didn't take little sneak jabs but took full on hay maker swings in plain site lol

Yeah but punches you don't see coming are the ones that hurt the most.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#83Keven_KoopaPosted 12/15/2013 5:39:07 AM
2ndAtomisk posted...
1GATORFAN posted...
Remember in the old days when NES and SEGA didn't take little sneak jabs but took full on hay maker swings in plain site lol

Yeah but punches you don't see coming are the ones that hurt the most.

[citation needed]
---
And Samus takes off the Zero Suit to reveal that Samus is indeed male, just looks female.
#84knightimexPosted 12/15/2013 6:00:59 AM
_Elite_Bushido_ posted...
knightimex posted...
SteelTooth posted...
knightimex posted...
Small jabs is the best Ms can do to Sony at this point.

Yeah, it's not nice to poke dying things. Thankfully Sony can live off of PlayStation, Xperias and Spider-Man.

Ms jabs Sony
-1 dmg

MS casts scan

Sony
lvl 99
HP 9998/9999
No weak points
1985 clock

MS: Yea! Sony is almost dea......

Sony attacks Ms

-8000 dmg x5

Ms fainted

GAMEOVER

MS wasn't the one on the brink of bankruptcy more than once in the past 10 years lol

But they didn't so it doesn't matter.
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#85bossk5Posted 12/15/2013 7:02:04 AM
Why is this even a thing? Sony has been taking g small jabs at Microsoft since these consoles were announced.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#86bossk5Posted 12/15/2013 7:18:04 AM
knightimex posted...
knightimex posted...
SteelTooth posted...
knightimex posted...

Yeah, it's not nice to poke dying things. Thankfully Sony can live off of PlayStation, Xperias and Spider-Man.

Ms jabs Sony
-1 dmg

MS casts scan

Sony
lvl 99
HP 9998/9999
No weak points
1985 clock

Sony attacks Ms

-8000 dmg x5

Ms fainted

GAMEOVER

MS wasn't the one on the brink of bankruptcy more than once in the past 10 years lol

But they didn't so it doesn't matter.

This is the Xbox One board. Let the fans be fans. That's your stance on the ps4 board why is it different over here?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68081516
---
#87knightimexPosted 12/15/2013 8:44:30 AM
bossk5 posted...
This is the Xbox One board. Let the fans be fans. That's your stance on the ps4 board why is it different over here?

They want it to stop. just for the sake of stopping.
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#88RebelGameMasterPosted 12/15/2013 10:03:50 AM
knightimex posted...
SteelTooth posted...
knightimex posted...

Ms jabs Sony
-1 dmg

MS casts scan

Sony
lvl 99
HP 9998/9999
No weak points
1985 clock

Sony attacks Ms

-8000 dmg x5

Ms fainted

GAMEOVER

Must I post the link speaking about Microsoft Execs seriously considering doing away with the Xbox and even Bing? I better not. Last time I did the Xbots cried to a mod and despite being on topic it was removed. No karma lost but faith in humanity is a different story.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#89aya469Posted 12/15/2013 10:04:34 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...

Fine, then series that also appear on PSP or Vita shouldn't count either, because they're not "exclusive" to PS3. So no Uncharted, God of War, etc. See how silly that is? You're not wrong, you're just making the wrong argument. Who cares if some of the games have also been on PC? You're still getting better games on 360. It just happens to share some of them with PC.

Wait, so if I have a PS3 and an Xbox360, WTF does a game appearing on a PSP or VIta discredit it? I can still play Uncharted, HOWEVER some of those games published by Microsoft are PC ONLY. I don't have a gaming compatible PC so I am unable to play those games on my 360...fail harder bro. I wasn't saying we should discredit games that appear on the PC, but merely pointing out the fact that on his link showing Microsoft is a higher rated publisher included PC ONLY games.

Including PC Only games in a discussion about which console has better/more exclusives is pretty stupid. If you really want to go that route though, I guess we can remove Gears and Halo from the 360's paltry stable of exclusives since they've appeared on the PC.
---
I write about games and stuff. Check it out if you want. thisispixelplanet.tumblr.com
http://www.examiner.com/gamer-in-phoenix/michael-mckenzie
#90bossk5Posted 12/15/2013 11:41:22 AM
knightimex posted...
bossk5 posted...

They want it to stop. just for the sake of stopping.

What a dishonest answer. I suppose I should have expected as much.
---