Xbox keeps changing Cable resolution...

#1JangonatePosted 12/14/2013 12:04:19 PM
I've had the XB1 since launch and haven't really had any issues with watching TV. However today I had to reset the cable box because the sound went off and now whenever I watch TV the XB1 keeps changing the resolution displayed to the TV. Anyone else have this issue and, more importantly, a fix?
#2raided666Posted 12/14/2013 12:14:45 PM
Have you moved the cable box? I had the same problem and I thought it was the X1, but after making sure the HDMI was in all the way and really cranking down on the coax on the cable box it worked fine.
#3Jangonate(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 12:19:11 PM
I haven't moved it. Just plugged the cable directly into the TV and having no issues. Might plug it in later and see what happens. It's just annoying to watch TV and the picture freezes every few moments because the XB1 is cycling the box through the different resolutions.
#4raided666Posted 12/14/2013 12:25:32 PM
Yeah I was having issues before the X1 where my Comcast would drop/ or not show HD channels. Recently with the X1 I was watching MNF, and there was no sound. I was losing my mind turning it on and off thinking I messed it up because I had to move the X1 from where I had it because I was setting the PS4 up and the power cable wasn't very long. I would say try again because since its been working better I really enjoy the TV aspect of the X1.