Next Halo, Titanfall or Destiny?

#21zephirrainesPosted 12/15/2013 10:34:42 AM
Titanfall and destiny are tied with me. Both are day one buys. Halo will probably be too but i need to see gameplay.
#22notrandomPosted 12/15/2013 10:59:36 AM
Titanfall is at the bottom right now. No SP? Get the f outta with that noise.
I also hope they change that ugly CoD blood screen and hopefully you don't die as fast as in CoD.
---
Say no to Capcom and Activision's scummy DLC ways. Say no to Namco and Koei's overpriced as hell DLC. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.
#23bessy67Posted 12/15/2013 11:30:15 AM
notrandom posted...
I also hope they change that ugly CoD blood screen and hopefully you don't die as fast as in CoD.

No, Titanfall is at the bottom because it's not on PS4. There are more PS4 owners (or wannabe PS4 owners) than X1 owners on these boards.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#24KOTRwhoopsPosted 12/15/2013 11:35:22 AM
Excited about Destiny as it looks to be it's own spin on the Borderlands series which I love. I always get the Halo games and enjoy them, so I assume this will be the same. Titanfall? Doesn't interest me at all.
---
PLAYING - Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4), Bravely Default (3DS), Resident Evil 4 HD (PS3)
MOST WANTED - Lightning Returns, Watchdogs, Dark Souls 2
#25BDJaycePosted 12/15/2013 11:35:37 AM
notrandom posted...

IIRC Destiny doesn't have any SP either. It's more of an FPS-MMO game. Always Online regardless of what they call it.. just more open-world and with SP aspects, something Titanfall doesn't have, I think.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#26KOTRwhoopsPosted 12/15/2013 11:38:01 AM
BDJayce posted...
notrandom posted...

IIRC Destiny doesn't have any SP either. It's more of an FPS-MMO game. Always Online regardless of what they call it.. just more open-world and with SP aspects, something Titanfall doesn't have, I think.

Destiny is a seamless co-op focused game whereas Titanfall has emphasis on competitive multiplayer. This is the reason why Destiny interests me and Titanfall does not.
---
PLAYING - Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4), Bravely Default (3DS), Resident Evil 4 HD (PS3)
MOST WANTED - Lightning Returns, Watchdogs, Dark Souls 2
#27notrandomPosted 12/15/2013 11:50:10 AM
bessy67 posted...
notrandom posted...

No, Titanfall is at the bottom because it's not on PS4. There are more PS4 owners (or wannabe PS4 owners) than X1 owners on these boards.

Oh please, as if people can't just get it for their 360s or PC.
---
Say no to Capcom and Activision's scummy DLC ways. Say no to Namco and Koei's overpriced as hell DLC. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.
#28TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/15/2013 2:35:08 PM
I don't like owning a game that relies on other users to even function... So Halo...
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#29motoraptorPosted 12/15/2013 3:24:19 PM
Destiny, easily. If Bungie plays their cards right and support this game, I'll be playing for YEARS. I have never played a console game for more than one year, only MMOs on the PC.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#30zerooo0Posted 12/15/2013 3:42:31 PM
Tied with Titanfall and Destiny. I'm looking forward to Halo 5 as Halo is my favorite franchise, but we don't really know anything about Halo 5 right now so it would be silly to compare it to Titanfall and Destiny. As of right now.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.