Next Halo, Titanfall or Destiny?

#31Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/15/2013 3:49:03 PM
theantikarma posted...
Of course Destiny is going to win this vote, its the only game for both consoles.

is that also the reason why you like it less?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#32ElPolloDiablo87Posted 12/15/2013 3:52:30 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
theantikarma posted...
Of course Destiny is going to win this vote, its the only game for both consoles.

is that also the reason why you like it less?

No, he's just pointing out the fact that there are a ton of people trolling this board who will never buy an Xbox One who will obviously vote for the multiplat.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#33AH88Posted 12/15/2013 4:54:11 PM
Titanfall, then maybe Halo.
I have no interest what so ever in Destiny.
#34CyborgTwentyPosted 12/15/2013 5:16:57 PM
Titanfall doesn't even have sp and Halo sucks ever since Bungie left meanwhile Destiny looks awesome and has the potential to become the game of the generation!
#35Mischief24Posted 12/15/2013 5:18:50 PM(edited)
I'm interested in all three for varying reasons: Halo is still Halo (mostly); Titanfall being worked on by IW's original team; and Destiny because of Bungie.

My vote goes to Halo though because if they get it right it'll easily take up the most of my FPS time and I've only heard good things about the change and additions they made so far. Second would go to Destiny.
#36aya469Posted 12/15/2013 5:19:18 PM
Wow pretty sad when a multiplatform game is outperforming one of the biggest name exclusives announced so far this gen. By quite a large margin nonetheless.
---
I write about games and stuff. Check it out if you want. thisispixelplanet.tumblr.com
http://www.examiner.com/gamer-in-phoenix/michael-mckenzie
#37ElPolloDiablo87Posted 12/15/2013 5:24:45 PM
aya469 posted...
Wow pretty sad when a multiplatform game is outperforming one of the biggest name exclusives announced so far this gen. By quite a large margin nonetheless.

You're new here aren't you? Let me fill you in on how polls work around here: There are a ton of Sony fanboys who troll the hell out of this board and they all use their multiple alternate accounts in any poll on here so they can all say "lol, xbawks sucks!".
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#38CaIiber345Posted 12/15/2013 5:27:52 PM
sworder posted...
Titanfall: CoD Mechs is losing to Halo: COD edition and Destiny: Boderlands 2.0

gamers always liking the same generic stuff and then they complain about the lack of new IPs

Fixed that for you.
---
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
"They spoke low and never called or sang, for danger brooded in every rock." The Hobbit J.R.R. Tolkien
#39Nice_RobbyPosted 12/15/2013 5:34:00 PM
Xbox one owner voter: Titanfall
Ps4 owner voter: destiny
Owner of both voter:Titanfall (comes out sooner)

I'm pretty sure halo 5 won't come till 2015.

Does that seem accurate?
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#40ninja_starXPosted 12/15/2013 5:57:30 PM
Why would anyone choose destiny if you only have an xbox one, the ps4 will have the superior version that runs at 1080p and has exclusive content.