Next Halo, Titanfall or Destiny?

#41NateRose89Posted 12/15/2013 7:51:50 PM
ninja_starX posted...
Why would anyone choose destiny if you only have an xbox one, the ps4 will have the superior version that runs at 1080p and has exclusive content.

So? In 2011 my Xbox 360 broke just when Skyrim came out and I didn't have a PC good enough to handle it at the time.

What did I do? Bought the inferior version of the game because it was my only choice. Seems logical no? Forgoing a game just because it runs a little bit better on a machine you don't have is a stupid reason.
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#42Cowboy082288Posted 12/15/2013 7:54:58 PM
I would have to go with Halo for now just because the others are new IPs so I don't really know what to expect from them yet. My opinion may change after those games come out.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#43EnvoyofunoIIPosted 12/15/2013 7:56:06 PM
All three are **** but I choose all three because they aren't on PS4
---
Pokemon Y 3DS Friend Code: 3196-3840-9285
#44Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/15/2013 7:57:34 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
I would have to go with Halo for now just because the others are new IPs so I don't really know what to expect from them yet. My opinion may change after those games come out.

Although Bungie has been around for a lot longer than 343i.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#45Cowboy082288Posted 12/15/2013 8:14:06 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

Although Bungie has been around for a lot longer than 343i.

I understand that people may like the dev, I'm just saying for the game itself I don't know much. Some people are saying it's a MMO shooter....... so is it like planetside 2? I really don't know. Same for titanfall, sure they have a very proven dev team, some of them are the people that made call of duty a huge success. Many people agree that the CoD games they were in charge of were the best in the series. That being said there is a lot of uncertainty for me as to what titanfall will be like.

As for Halo well we all know the formula. At worse it's a 7/10 game at best it's a 10/10 game. Just depends on how well the execute the next iteration. Either way I'm positive I will like the game. I can't really say that for the other 2.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#46Mc1ovnPosted 12/15/2013 8:16:12 PM
Destiny by a mile.
#47CyborgTwentyPosted 12/16/2013 4:46:27 AM
Destiny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Titanfall>>>>>>>Halo
#48Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 4:49:39 AM
Destinybrah takes the trophy, I voted for Titanfall. Looking forward to all games though.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#49axelfooley2k5Posted 12/16/2013 6:22:53 AM(edited)
bessy67 posted...
Titanfall then Halo then Destiny. I just don't see what everyone else loves about Destiny. It looks like Borderlands without all the humor that made Borderlands great.

you not fooling anyone
make an alt

halo is the next halo, you worded that weird lol

1. destiny will be the best
2. titanfall will have only multiplayer, but that wont matter to those who only care about multiplayer
3. halo......who knows?.....but 343 are not anything special
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#50Special-EddPosted 12/16/2013 6:29:51 AM
I'll be getting all 3 but as of right this moment I'm most excited for Titanfall. I'm a Halo fanboy but we haven't seen anything about the game as of yet. Titanfall is the closest to launch and it looks amazing. Destiny really looks interesting and it's made by Bungie so I expect to be very excited when we get closer to launch.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One