Next Halo, Titanfall or Destiny?

#51DanE4764Posted 12/16/2013 8:51:44 AM
I can't believe some of the people here. Thinking that the only reason people are choosing destiny is because all the posters from the ps board are coming over here to vote. Not one person here has mentioned the ps4 at all, except a person that wondered why people were choosing destiny. Haha people here are crazy
#52ssjgohhkuPosted 12/16/2013 12:14:07 PM
Destiny is a million times better then the other 2 mediocre games.
#53axelfooley2k5Posted 12/16/2013 12:58:33 PM
DanE4764 posted...
I can't believe some of the people here. Thinking that the only reason people are choosing destiny is because all the posters from the ps board are coming over here to vote. Not one person here has mentioned the ps4 at all, except a person that wondered why people were choosing destiny. Haha people here are crazy

Destiny looks like a complete game. Its bungie and its going to have polish and story
It wins until titanfall makes it irrelevant
Titanfall not having single player is a big negative

Halo is 343 and there is no info on it
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#54LapanuiPosted 12/16/2013 1:00:25 PM
Destiny and Titanfall equally. I'm hoping that Titanfall has split-screen multiplayer like CoD. Me and my brother can both play it and enjoy it.

Destiny will be for me though :D
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#55darkshadowmasterPosted 12/16/2013 1:06:30 PM
Provided it doesn't turn into another "Defiance", my friends and I are planning to spend a lot of time on Destiny.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#56jrr18Posted 12/16/2013 1:21:41 PM
sworder posted...
Titanfall is losing to Halo: COD edition and Destiny: Boderlands 2.0

gamers always liking the same generic stuff and then they complain about the lack of new IPs

cause COD with mechs is clearly more original than those
---
CHOO CHOO all aboard the hate train next stop whine country.
PSN/steam jrr101
#57NejiHyuga900Posted 12/16/2013 9:56:53 PM
Halo was my favorite MS exclusive franchise, but after Halo 4, I lost interest in the series, as well as many other MS franchises. But I am looking forward to Destiny since I loved Bungie's Halo games.
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#58dementedlullabyPosted 12/16/2013 10:31:21 PM
Destiny, TF and then Halo.

From the sounds of things Bungie is making Destiny a very challenging game with a lot of play time. Titanfall should reinvigorate multiplayer fps. It needs some spicing up, I feel like MP fps is in a bit of a rut. Halo...well show me the money (or game footage/details rather). If I know nothing other than it exists at best I can be cautiously optimistic. They need some fresh ideas for Halo at this point so they can take their time though.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#59aszsithPosted 12/16/2013 10:46:55 PM
The lack of single player in Titanfall and required co-op to complete Destiny have completely destroyed my interest.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person other than Ken Levine who wants shooters that focus on the single player experience more than the online MP portion.

I've said it before: ALL video games should have a complete single player experience. I say this because the only player that I can guarantee will be available when I want to play is me.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#60remyz99Posted 12/19/2013 2:54:40 AM
Of course destiny won, its cross-gen, is titanfall was on play station it might be closer.
---
fc 3540-0113-6768