So do you think we will see less exclusives this gen ?

#1Kano92Posted 12/15/2013 6:25:38 AM
I'm talking about just between PS4 & X1 by the way.
---
i5 2500k | ASUS P8P67 | CORSAIR 650W | 8GB DDR3 1600 | GTX 660 | 2TB 7200 RPM | Windows 7 64-bit
#2mrhappyguy12345Posted 12/15/2013 6:47:51 AM
Sony still has a large(and growing) stable of first party devs. X1 will still have halo, fable, Forza etc. If anything there's potential for more exclusives.
---
Save The Last Humans
#3wolfwingPosted 12/15/2013 9:05:54 AM
If the Xbox one continues to have weaker multi plats, then it will need exclusives to entice people over, timed exclusives arn't going to cut it completly.
---
currently Playing Pokemon X/white 2
#4Kano92(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 3:12:57 PM
ok
---
i5 2500k | ASUS P8P67 | CORSAIR 650W | 8GB DDR3 1600 | GTX 660 | 2TB 7200 RPM | Windows 7 64-bit
#5DisgaeaNutPosted 12/15/2013 3:18:31 PM
Xbox will buy off exclusives until they realize it won't influence sales. Then we will see less because companies want profit.
#6axelfooley2k5Posted 12/15/2013 3:20:41 PM
i think they should be able to pump out as many as last gen
its not many

if you are talking about console exclusives there are very few

if you own a pc .......you are no stranger to most xbox exclusives
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#7axelfooley2k5Posted 12/15/2013 3:21:59 PM
wolfwing posted...
If the Xbox one continues to have weaker multi plats, then it will need exclusives to entice people over, timed exclusives arn't going to cut it completly.

exactly

and this is a good thing

microsoft makes exclusives worth buying and people will buy the system
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#8iSkadooshPosted 12/15/2013 5:09:27 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
wolfwing posted...

exactly

and this is a good thing

I lol'd at exclusives being a good thing.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#9aya469Posted 12/15/2013 5:17:09 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
wolfwing posted...

exactly

and this is a good thing

Pray tell why are exclusives not a good thing? If literally the only difference between an X1 and PS4 was the Kinect and $100 price difference but every game was available on both systems, how many people do you think would willingly spend an extra $100 to play something they could for cheaper?

You strike me as someone who doesn't know much about economics or competition, no offense.
---
I write about games and stuff. Check it out if you want. thisispixelplanet.tumblr.com
http://www.examiner.com/gamer-in-phoenix/michael-mckenzie
#10iSkadooshPosted 12/16/2013 3:29:41 PM
aya469 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
wolfwing posted...

exactly

and this is a good thing

Pray tell why are exclusives not a good thing? If literally the only difference between an X1 and PS4 was the Kinect and $100 price difference but every game was available on both systems, how many people do you think would willingly spend an extra $100 to play something they could for cheaper?

You strike me as someone who doesn't know much about economics or competition, no offense.

Exclusives only help corporations, they punish developers and consumers. Like you said, if exclusives didn't exist you can just pick one system that you want, without the need to miss out on exclusives or spend money on multiple systems.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s