Honestly....who's got both and which do you prefer?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Honestly....who's got both and which do you prefer?
2 years ago#21
gohoanq posted...
I had the PS4 from launch and got the Xbox just under a week ago.. I'd say right now aside from things like the friends being a total after thought on the Xbox, I prefer it more.. just feels like a more complete experience when compared to the PS4. I understand though that both will grow and get better with time which is what I'm waiting for to 100% declare that I like one over the other lol
---

This. It's kind of hard for me to make a decision right now.
---
E.... Not just a vowel, but almost promises you'll get laid by a lady at the club. Pooh Da Stryker
2 years ago#22
Thanks everyone for your opinions. I think I have decided to keep my X1 and either sale the PS4 on ebay or return it. Looking at the sold ones this morning, I'll most likely return it, I don't think it will be worth all the fees and dealing with the post office this late in December and only having an extra $60 to show for it and then my luck have the buyer compain or something.
---
Xbox: Get Psycho
2 years ago#23
I have both and prefer my PS4 but honestly that impression is probably skewed for 2 reasons. First is I had no intentions of buying an Xbox originally so most of my next-gen games are on PS4 and I only have Dead Rising 3 on Xbox. Second, I have a Vita and I end up using remote play a fair amount (wife and 2 kids), which means I'll probably continue to by most multiplatform games on PS4 to take advantage of that feature.

All that said, I think Dead Rising 3 is the best of the console exclusives I picked up, and I'm generally more excited about the Xbox's announced exclusives, so absent remote play I'd probably lean Xbox.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Honestly....who's got both and which do you prefer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived