Which anime games are coming out on this?

#21killerdestroyerPosted 12/15/2013 2:01:13 PM
It's great when a topic like this has idiots on both sides of the arguments.
---
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/theRMshow
Clannad- A show that will make you cry no matter who you are.
#22MRN_Marn895Posted 12/15/2013 2:01:15 PM
Lol, insecure americans are hilarious.
#23ManservicePosted 12/15/2013 2:08:54 PM
There is no such thing as an "anime game".
#24Jedi454Posted 12/15/2013 2:13:08 PM
One Piece brah.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#25clschneider1990Posted 12/15/2013 3:40:18 PM
HiddenRoar posted...
natevines posted...
Lmao anime. Ever seen a cool kid who's into anime? Because I haven't. They're all obese, greasy virgin Japanophiles

I'd like to see you tell that to my bud.
Then again, your pasty *** probably can't get past meps, let alone basic.

I know what you mean, Roar

I love anime and I am not out of shape or a Japanophile

I love my country, I am also into sports, particularly Baseball and Basketball and have played them all my life all the way up until I finished high school.

I am 6'2 and 150 lbs so I am far from an obese person. I also care about how I look so I am not greasy as this guy would put it.

I actually know a lot of people into anime and none of them fit the normal "fat slob" stereotype at all. In fact, you wouldn't even know they liked anime unless it came up in a conversation or you went to their apartment and saw their DVD's and stuff.

Im also pretty sure that a lot of the "cool kids" watch anime and either won't admit it, or just don't realize that they are watching an anime.

Cool is subjective anyway to the person analyzing it.
---
GT:EchoesOfMercy
#26aaron1111Posted 12/15/2013 3:44:52 PM
clschneider1990 posted...
HiddenRoar posted...
natevines posted...
Lmao anime. Ever seen a cool kid who's into anime? Because I haven't. They're all obese, greasy virgin Japanophiles

I love my country, I am also into sports, particularly Baseball and Basketball and have played them all my life all the way up until I finished high school.

I am 6'2 and 150 lbs so I am far from an obese person. I also care about how I look so I am not greasy as this guy would put it.

I actually know a lot of people into anime and none of them fit the normal "fat slob" stereotype at all. In fact, you wouldn't even know they liked anime unless it came up in a conversation or you went to their apartment and saw their DVD's and stuff.

Im also pretty sure that a lot of the "cool kids" watch anime and either won't admit it, or just don't realize that they are watching an anime.

I agree the Fat Slob thing is very far fetched. But like I said earlier a large portion of the Anime fandom thinks Japan is superior in every way just because Japan thrives on hand drawn animation when that just isn't the case. Live action Asian Drama doesn't hold a candle to Western Cinema(And this is just one example).

I know not everyone thinks this way and uses actual logic. But I know at least 4 people who say they want to move to Japan because they think it's a Never Land Magical World of Wonder. And they will debate You for hours on that subject.
#27clschneider1990Posted 12/15/2013 3:52:38 PM
aaron1111 posted...
clschneider1990 posted...
HiddenRoar posted...
natevines posted...

I agree the Fat Slob thing is very far fetched. But like I said earlier a large portion of the Anime fandom thinks Japan is superior in every way just because Japan thrives on hand drawn animation when that just isn't the case. Live action Asian Drama doesn't hold a candle to Western Cinema(And this is just one example).

I know not everyone thinks this way and uses actual logic. But I know at least 4 people who say they want to move to Japan because they think it's a Never Land Magical World of Wonder. And they will debate You for hours on that subject.

I also know some people like that but they are just blind to the fact that different countries do different things better. Japan is king of animation for sure but the US has a lot to offer when it comes to action movies, comedies, and a lot of other just normal "movies"

Japan would be fun to go to for awhile but I don't know about living there. I would like to spend about a year there eventually just to learn their language fluently and learn more about their culture by immersing myself into it since different languages and cultures fascinate me.

I do have to admit though that a lot of anime has a great story and good character development that really helps you identify with what is happening and their games are great to play also.

Western games are also good but not in the same aspect as japan games. Japan tends to focus more on story which usually keeps my attention and US tends to focus on action and explosions which I find fun but I have always loved story more ever since I was a kid.

I am not bashing US games or shows in any way mind you, I love a lot of them and i think they do a great job at what they are good at.
---
GT:EchoesOfMercy
#28TheArcadePosted 12/15/2013 4:10:18 PM
I'm a huge weeaboo and want some SHOUJO-AI & YURI looking anime games, have any been created? I want some Queen's Blade, Strawberry Panic yo.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#29stargazer1981Posted 12/15/2013 4:47:58 PM
Only anime I've ever been able to get into: Cowboy Bebop, Akira, and Afro Samurai. Also the Animatrix... if that counts? I'm just not big on the story-telling in anime. Or the way certain types of characters are portrayed.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#30Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/15/2013 4:55:52 PM(edited)
ITT: People who play Video Games makes fun of someone for watching Anime

Seems legit.

"Your nerdy activity is more nerdy than mine!"
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You