ESO Vs Microsoft

#51leathelj(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 8:32:06 PM
SubSeenix posted...
I played the Beta and have over 20 years MMORPG Experience

This game is one of the worst MMOs i ever played.
The game is getting released in April on PC - There is no way they can fix the game in those few months.For MMOs you need a lot more time.
This game comes completely broken and far from what it could and should be compared to the big name the ES Franchise has.

If you are smart you don't do anything like "15 month membership" or what ever Microsoft is offering there.Get Gold to play your regular games and pay month by month.Probably 1 month max before the biggest Beginner is realizing this game is garbage.
Right now the only question is > When will this game go F2P...At the end of 2014 or beginning 2015
It will be F2P after it failed - It is just a matter of time.

Sorry don't believe any thing you said i will choose and see for myself.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#52leathelj(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 8:33:49 PM
Every one is getting off topic I am simply asking for information.
---
#53KolanifvPosted 12/15/2013 8:41:15 PM
The beta does have severe issues. They're not quite sure where they're going.
#54TheApd_ReturnsPosted 12/15/2013 9:04:18 PM(edited)
leathelj posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
ESO is bad. The beta proved it. It makes the setting uninteresting by being a barebones themepark structure,and the gameplay (combat) is a terrible mixture of WoW, GW2, and Skyrin. And before you start crying about 'just a beta', please show me one game that noticeably changed since beta, esp with only 3 months left until gold.

I'm saying this as someone who is primarily PC. Some games are worth $240 a year, such as Eve as they do bring content for free constantly, but at this point its obvious ESO is a minimum effort cash grab.

Dry but i have been following this game for awhile no I didn't get to play the beta you say you have with no proff so I will take what you said with grain of salt either way I'm playing this game I choose and think for myself.

if you choose and think for yourself, why not just google the topic instead of asking other people that you seem to hate? the answer is pretty obvious if you're so smart.

pretty much everyone who applied for the PC beta got in, lol. if you don't want to believe me or the other poster, just go check out the PC ESO board. the best way i could sum this game up is: chore. i could barely stand it playing it for free, and ill be damned if im going to pony up $300+ in one year for it.

if youve been "following this game for awhile", you'd know it has serious problems that probably can't be rectified by April. massive amoungs of VO missing, same WoW theme park environments that dont give a reason to explore like a traditional ES game, the combat is unresponsive and shallow, the character development is pretty lazy, etc.

you can sit here and insult us, or you can consider the 10 or so hours i got to play it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669684-the-elder-scrolls-online

"Why do people keep lying that this game has good graphics?"

"No hype because this game is boring???"

"Played beta for about 5 hours. Uninstalled. Never again."

"Okay, so since everyone hates it..."

{Having zones seems like a mistake"

"60 bucks up front, 15 bucks a month and has an "in-game cash shop" still true?"

"For those who are always disappointed in how an MMO turns out"

"Why all the hate?"

"I really wanted to give this game the benefit of doubt..."

"Already pretty bored."

"steer clear of this game, dont buy it"

"Just got sick of the beta."

etc
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818
#55CronoGuyverPosted 12/15/2013 9:17:16 PM
Well, I am not going to read all that have been posted but if we take the example of FFXI we can see that the game has a subscription fee and you dont have to have a gold account to actually play it, therefore any games that require subscription fees will be excluded from gold requirement.

As it is stands at the current moment: Games that require subscription fees are excluded from gold membership requirement to be played online.

If you have a link that states that MS will require Gold membership for games with subscription fees to play online, do not waste my and your own time on useless speculations.
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#56leathelj(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 9:24:39 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
leathelj posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
ESO is bad. The beta proved it. It makes the setting uninteresting by being a barebones themepark structure,and the gameplay (combat) is a terrible mixture of WoW, GW2, and Skyrin. And before you start crying about 'just a beta', please show me one game that noticeably changed since beta, esp with only 3 months left until gold.

I'm saying this as someone who is primarily PC. Some games are worth $240 a year, such as Eve as they do bring content for free constantly, but at this point its obvious ESO is a minimum effort cash grab.

Dry but i have been following this game for awhile no I didn't get to play the beta you say you have with no proff so I will take what you said with grain of salt either way I'm playing this game I choose and think for myself.

if you choose and think for yourself, why not just google the topic instead of asking other people that you seem to hate? the answer is pretty obvious if you're so smart.

pretty much everyone who applied for the PC beta got in, lol. if you don't want to believe me or the other poster, just go check out the PC ESO board. the best way i could sum this game up is: chore. i could barely stand it playing it for free, and ill be damned if im going to pony up $300+ in one year for it.

if youve been "following this game for awhile", you'd know it has serious problems that probably can't be rectified by April. massive amoungs of VO missing, same WoW theme park environments that dont give a reason to explore like a traditional ES game, the combat is unresponsive and shallow, the character development is pretty lazy, etc.

you can sit here and insult us, or you can consider the 10 or so hours i got to play it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669684-the-elder-scrolls-online

"Why do people keep lying that this game has good graphics?"

"No hype because this game is boring???"

"Played beta for about 5 hours. Uninstalled. Never again."

"Okay, so since everyone hates it..."

{Having zones seems like a mistake"

"60 bucks up front, 15 bucks a month and has an "in-game cash shop" still true?"

"For those who are always disappointed in how an MMO turns out"

"Why all the hate?"

"I really wanted to give this game the benefit of doubt..."

"Already pretty bored."

"steer clear of this game, dont buy it"

"Just got sick of the beta."

etc

Um I don't hate any one. I never said this game was perfect nor did I say it doesn't have problems which is kinda what the beta is for any who I didn't come hear to listen to you put negative spins on the game or bash it i get it you don't like you have no faith in the game or developers its doomsday good for you I was simply asking about the pay method's as I could not find any new newsletter or info about it so I thoughts hey maybe some one else has. All that negative bashing is not going to sway me in any way because i already know and I will choose for myself.
---
#57leathelj(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 9:34:10 PM
CronoGuyver posted...
Well, I am not going to read all that have been posted but if we take the example of FFXI we can see that the game has a subscription fee and you dont have to have a gold account to actually play it, therefore any games that require subscription fees will be excluded from gold requirement.

As it is stands at the current moment: Games that require subscription fees are excluded from gold membership requirement to be played online.

If you have a link that states that MS will require Gold membership for games with subscription fees to play online, do not waste my and your own time on useless speculations.

I suppose something like that would Be in tos I will look but maybe its just to early for this info and we will just have to wait until the devs release new information.
---
#58DojoMaxPosted 12/15/2013 9:46:37 PM
Glad someone brought FFXI up.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#59dwight_schrute4Posted 12/15/2013 9:59:45 PM
lol

Posts in this thread are pathetic.

They are charging $60 plus an additional $15 a month just to play this game and some how Microsoft are the bad guys?

Can someone please explain that one to me