It's been a little while since release. What's your opinion of the kinect 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. It's been a little while since release. What's your opinion of the kinect 2?
3 years ago#1
Topic^ - Results (90 votes)
1) It is awesome. I love it. I don't regret getting it with my XB1 at all.
18.89% (17 votes)
2) It's okay. I find it useful more times than not. I don't regret paying for the bundle.
22.22% (20 votes)
3) I think it's "okay." Having bought it or not, I don't mind either.
7.78% (7 votes)
4) I rarely use it. I would not have purchased it if it was optional.
12.22% (11 votes)
5) I don't think it's useful at all. I loathe how it was a forced bundle. I just wanted the console.
38.89% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which option did you go with?
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.
3 years ago#2
Ask me this again when k2 gets more games i will pick option 1 but for now option 2 its a great device.
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
3 years ago#3
I would find this more legit if you needed an Xbox gamertag to vote.... Just saying...
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
3 years ago#4
truth about kinect 2

its amazing BUT

the good content for it is paywall locked and the games are not worth the $$

its basically under promoted even on the system as 90% of users dont even understand its basic functions

Simply put it needs more content linked to it and that content needs to be made much more available to us users ASAP
3 years ago#5
Nice_Robby posted...
I would find this more legit if you needed an Xbox gamertag to vote.... Just saying...

you mean an xbone GT?

i have a 360 gamertag is that good enough?

cause i still vote 5) I don't think it's useful at all. I loathe how it was a forced bundle. I just wanted the console.
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
3 years ago#6
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Nice_Robby posted...

you mean an xbone GT?

i have a 360 gamertag is that good enough?

cause i still vote 5) I don't think it's useful at all. I loathe how it was a forced bundle. I just wanted the console.

so you hate it, but you dont even have it. Its not useful to you because you dont use it? Trololololo
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
3 years ago#7
Xbox on
Xbox on
xbox on
Xbox turn on
xbox on
xbox on
xbox on
*finally works*
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
3 years ago#8
Foxx3k posted...
Xbox on
Xbox on
xbox on
Xbox turn on
xbox on
xbox on
xbox on
*finally works*

Lol, yep. That's been my experience too. Don't even get me started on the gesture controls...
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.
3 years ago#9
Loathers gonna loathe.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
3 years ago#10
bumpity
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. It's been a little while since release. What's your opinion of the kinect 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived