So i went dumpster diving at McDonalds last night and did i score!

#11Strange_tamerPosted 12/15/2013 6:19:18 PM
chrish909 posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
Funny how few people care about an even FREE XBone.

I got two Southern Style Chicken sandwich meals for the kids this week, and despite being a "trolling Sony Pony" I would have given the code away to someone on this board if I had won. Instead all i got was some fox show Espisode or some dumb crap like that.

Here you go:
ONE HOT HOLIDAY
One(1) Digital HD Episode-
FOX TV show on Xbox Video

See Official Rules and claim at
ONEHOTHOLIDAY.COM
Exp 1/24/14

B B H J 3 M 5 7 D 9

TV, TV, TV!

ok so rebelgamemaster eats mcds confirmed. Lmao, his opinion is now null.

Reading comprehension is not your forte is it.
So now your opinion is null because of bad reading comprehension.
#12EGMRULZPosted 12/15/2013 6:28:38 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
I found a XBOX Music Pass, (no idea what this is) XBOX Live Gold Membership for a month and some game called The Maw for XBOX 360. Going again tonight!

People are just throwing this stuff away! Go to your McDonalds after closing and go through their trash, its a gold mine.

Keep diggin there. Yer might find a map with buried treasure which some of yer redneck friends might wanna check out.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#13swaggernautPosted 12/15/2013 6:49:24 PM
Were anyone watching you? Also did you guys know, once you put anything in the trash especially the trash in front of your homes, they become open to the public. Thats why it's important to shred personal info.

Anyway, I don't go trash diving but I do pick up Coke caps and recently empty Xbox One Doritos bags off the ground just to redeem the codes. I'm not really sure if it was the code I found on the ground or my other codes, but I won an Xbox One. I'm waiting for it to ship. You have to do what you have to do. The struggle is real.
#14PutHaggarInSFPosted 12/15/2013 6:52:07 PM
Even worse, he feeds it to his kids while he eats better quality and more healthy food.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#15krystylaPosted 12/15/2013 6:53:23 PM
swaggernaut posted...
Were anyone watching you? Also did you guys know, once you put anything in the trash especially the trash in front of your homes, they become open to the public. Thats why it's important to shred personal info.

Anyway, I don't go trash diving but I do pick up Coke caps and recently empty Xbox One Doritos bags off the ground just to redeem the codes. I'm not really sure if it was the code I found on the ground or my other codes, but I won an Xbox One. I'm waiting for it to ship. You have to do what you have to do. The struggle is real.

That's BS once something gets put into a dumpster it becomes property of the state
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#16shawntew9935Posted 12/15/2013 8:33:03 PM
Well I would rather dumster dive micky ds than eat there so bravo to you good sir.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#17doodles40Posted 12/15/2013 8:43:10 PM
krystyla posted...
swaggernaut posted...

That's BS once something gets put into a dumpster it becomes property of the state

No it's not. It is still property of McDonalds and if they wanted to make a stink about it they can call the police. Depending on the city at most you get a fine. Most of the time the cops are going to say cut it out, put the stuff back, don't do it again.

Big fat hairy deal.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#18Lerp85Posted 12/15/2013 8:49:58 PM
You call that a score? LOL wow, a few bucks worth of stuff is not a score. I thought you were gonna say you won an xbox or something.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#19badmanneilPosted 12/15/2013 9:11:54 PM
Are there even moderators anymore? They clearly aren't doing their jobs.
#20krystylaPosted 12/16/2013 12:10:30 AM
doodles40 posted...
krystyla posted...
swaggernaut posted...

No it's not. It is still property of McDonalds and if they wanted to make a stink about it they can call the police. Depending on the city at most you get a fine. Most of the time the cops are going to say cut it out, put the stuff back, don't do it again.

Big fat hairy deal.

If it gets deposited in a dumpster managed by the garbage disposal agency it becomes the property of the state. Hence it is forbidden to dumpster dive
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B