Can Xbox One bring back all of these sequels...

#1TerraUniversePosted 12/15/2013 9:38:09 PM
Perfect Dark One (just like Perfect Dark Zero, with bots and continuing storyline after Perfect Dark N64)
Kameo 2: Mysteries of Sprites
Condemned 3
Guns (a Western open world game)
Project Gotham Racing 5
Tony Hawk's: American Fancyland (you get to skate in luxurious places)
Call of Duty: World at War 2 (a World War 2 first-person shooter)
Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: The Official Game of the Movie
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (sequel to Sonic the Hedgehog Xbox 360 with Sonic & Princess Elise)
Red Dragon (sequel to Blue Dragon)
Vampire Rain 2: Kinect Edition
Kinectimals + Grunts (uses animals and creatures from the Halo series)
Kinect Fitness Evolved featuring Cortana (Cortana guides you on this latest Xbox One exclusive fitness program)
#2SaintSeiyaXPosted 12/15/2013 9:41:15 PM
No viva piņata or lost odyssey sequel?
---
#1 N.Y. Sports Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#3Ludwig Von 2Posted 12/15/2013 9:49:03 PM
Need Turok in there too.
---
My luck works best when things are... random. Mat Cauthon from The Dragon Reborn
#4TerraUniverse(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 9:51:29 PM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
No viva piņata or lost odyssey sequel?

I was just focusing on Xbox 360 launch tiles, but yes, Lost Odyssey 2, definitely. Lost Odyssey was a great JRPG.

I wonder what Viva Piņata is like.
#5Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/15/2013 9:53:24 PM
So you want a bunch of crappy games?
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#6TerraUniverse(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 9:54:52 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I really liked the Xbox 360 launch.

Most of the Xbox 360 exclusives were from that time.
#7Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/15/2013 9:58:10 PM(edited)
TerraUniverse posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I really liked the Xbox 360 launch.

Most of the Xbox 360 exclusives were from that time.

I shouldn't of said crappy but compared to the entire Xbox 360 library they were fairly crappy, I think you feel that way because you played those games a good while during the launch of the 360 so you grown to love them.

I played PDZ tons at launch.

Would I want a sequel, probably not because when you look at it, it was just a generic shooter on the 360.

and don't you mean, King Kong instead of the Hobbit? lol
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#8R1KM4NPosted 12/15/2013 10:05:41 PM
Perfect Dark One (just like Perfect Dark Zero, with bots and continuing storyline after Perfect Dark N64) Yeah I'd play it.
Kameo 2: Mysteries of Sprites Probably play this too.
Condemned 3 First one was too creepy for me.
Guns (a Western open world game) Yeah wouldn't mind this. Loved the original, but now that we have had RD Redemption, I don't think any other western will compare.
Project Gotham Racing 5 Not a racing fan.
Tony Hawk's: American Fancyland (you get to skate in luxurious places) Sadly the THPS aren't what they used to be. If it was like the THPS 2-4 I'd dig it.
Call of Duty: World at War 2 (a World War 2 first-person shooter) Played the first level of the original. Not a CoD fan personally. Would pass.
Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: The Official Game of the Movie I think these films are weaker than the LOTR films, but I'd still be interested in playing this.
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (sequel to Sonic the Hedgehog Xbox 360 with Sonic & Princess Elise) No. That game was terrible.
Red Dragon (sequel to Blue Dragon) Briefly played the first, I would pass on this.
Vampire Rain 2: Kinect Edition Pass.
Kinectimals + Grunts (uses animals and creatures from the Halo series) Pass.
Kinect Fitness Evolved featuring Cortana (Cortana guides you on this latest Xbox One exclusive fitness program) Pass.

As for other sequels, I'd love a Viva Piņata 3. Viva Piņata was easily one of the games of the 360. So simple, yet addictive. I enjoyed Trouble in Paradise and thought it brought some cool things to the table, but I spent so many more hours on the original. With Kinect support, this could be a huge title, especially considering the direction the 2nd one took with the scanner cards. If Disney Infinity and Skylanders prove to be successful, a sequel may be on the cards.

As I mentioned in a separate thread, I would also love a true Banjo-Kazooie sequel.
---
Gamertag - R1KM4N
I lol'd