As a person who owns both... ( For those on the fence. )

#1Jadex9Posted 12/15/2013 10:26:49 PM
The Xbox One is just much better in my OPINION.

For starters, I can customize my display a bit, I love the snap system, and it so much more quiet then the PS4.

I also am partial to the controller and the voice commands, I just cant explain it, the PS4 console is very good, it just feels like the OS is a beta at this point.

Xbox One is just neater, and feels more polished.
---
GT: Jdex99 PSN: Jadex9 Wii: unnecessarily long series of numbers
#2godslayer61Posted 12/15/2013 11:29:29 PM
lol so do I and if you call moving a pic of the game around the page as customizing then yes but that is laughable at best , also I own 3 of the same games for both systems and they all run and look smother on the ps4 but if you have a low tech set up you wont notice much difference but it is still noticeable by a small margin. For Games there are a lot of better options on the ps4 and if you never got 1 with your system or you only bought one at least on the ps4 if your a plus member you get a decent amount of games free - dc universe , rezo gun , contrast , warframe , blacklight , and that is just a few but that in my books is a lot better than a demo for killer instinct and that is all it is ( 1 character ) . The x1 is still worth every penny just for deadrising 3 I am loving it but if I could afford 1 system you would be insane to not chose the ps4.
---
ps3-ps4-vita-psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975----------http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#3ImThe8thWonderPosted 12/15/2013 11:33:42 PM
Jadex9 posted...

For starters, I can customize my display a bit, I love the snap system, and it so much more quiet then the PS4.

I also am partial to the controller and the voice commands, I just cant explain it, the PS4 console is very good, it just feels like the OS is a beta at this point.

Well, I own both and my opinions are pretty much opposite. I would advise those on the fence to try the PS4, or even better, not buy a next gen console yet and just wait until more games are released. That's my highest recommendation.
---
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.
#4CapwnDPosted 12/15/2013 11:41:00 PM(edited)
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Jadex9 posted...

Well, I own both and my opinions are pretty much opposite. I would advise those on the fence to try the PS4, or even better, not buy a next gen console yet and just wait until more games are released. That's my highest recommendation.

Greatness.Awaits... and waits and waits (for exclusives)

I mean they tell you right there, in their own advertising.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#5ImThe8thWonderPosted 12/15/2013 11:46:58 PM(edited)
CapwnD posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Jadex9 posted...

Greatness.Awaits... and waits and waits (for exclusives)

I mean they tell you right there, in their own advertising.

For someone who once claimed to not be biased, you have a hard time of showing it. The game selection on both sides are terrible. The only titles that are actually worth playing are AC4 and BF4, and that's pretty sad.
---
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.
#6Pr0phetXPosted 12/15/2013 11:51:02 PM
I own both and the XB1 is where its at right now. And who in the heck would buy 3 of the same games for both systems?

Sounds like you killed your braincells drinking that sony koolaid.
---
XBL: ProphetX 360
PSN: MrOverSt
#7CapwnDPosted 12/15/2013 11:51:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8BobberdongPosted 12/15/2013 11:53:52 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Jadex9 posted...

Exactly. Just wait and see what's coming to each console, if either console is redesigned and upgraded, common problems between the two and potential price drops.
---
Any man who's afraid of hiring the best ability he can find, is a cheat who's in a business where he doesn't belong.- Atlas Shrugged
#9ImThe8thWonderPosted 12/15/2013 11:55:12 PM
CapwnD posted...
Claimed to be non biased? I prefer Xbox exclusives up and down, always have. Never said otherwise.

Perhaps you're confusing the fact that I'm not a dick trollboy who goes to the boards of the "other" consoles and trolls.

I like both consoles, I like games. I don't like dick trolls.

Boy are people short on memory around here...

But my point still stands from the previous subject (unrelated to our discussion). Neither console is worth getting until more games are out and both companies correct the UIs. I don't see how anyone can pretend either game selection is vastly better in any way.
---
#10CapwnDPosted 12/16/2013 12:01:10 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Boy are people short on memory around here...

Apparently.

I have an excellent memory, you would not believe the detail I will throw back in your face years after you say it.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh