Killer Instinct = glorified demo

#131AzaneAzerPosted 12/19/2013 9:46:02 AM
Bassna posted...
Then pay $20 bucks and get all the characters. Are you mad you can't afford $20 or something. They could have gave you nothing.

You're proving his point more than denying it.
#132suicide machinePosted 12/19/2013 9:49:29 AM
ah, gotcha... just read up on it more. its like buying the map packs for COD or something like that
---
GamerTag: M Slender | Battlelog ID: Tooningspork | PSN: mslender
Xbox One clips at https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#133xHuckleberryPosted 12/19/2013 9:50:58 AM
Right, left right kick, uh son, uh son.
#134TerraUniversePosted 12/19/2013 2:07:24 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Blizz87 posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
suicide machine posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
KI is a watered down version and a shell of the original.

why do you say that?

Offers a smaller roster, no finishing moves. It's just a shell of its former self.

You must not of heard that this is only season 1 . Season 2 will have more characters, finishers and a story mode.

Hell for a fighting game even having 16 characters is weak. Can't they just make the game include all that from the beginning? I guess they were testing the waters releasing an unfinished product, they must not have had much confidence.

The whole adding on characters has become a thing to do. Fighting games want to be able to make some money, the same way first-person shooters release map packs.

Have you seen how many versions Street Fighter 4 there are?
#135-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 8:32:34 AM
I get that but then don't start with only 6 characters. Eh. Not for me. I like games that have a bit more content.
#136BigSnappaXPosted 12/20/2013 9:14:26 AM
Just mark and move on folks, stop giving this clown attention.. MARK AND MOVE ON... The mods will get the point sooner or later
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#137-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 9:46:32 AM
BigSnappaX posted...
Just mark and move on folks, stop giving this clown attention.. MARK AND MOVE ON... The mods will get the point sooner or later

Dude you haven't done a thing here but whine about other people. How about you talk on topic?
#138kyncaniPosted 12/20/2013 11:54:16 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
BigSnappaX posted...

Dude you haven't done a thing here but whine about other people. How about you talk on topic?

Isn't BigSnappaX a troll anyway ?
#139-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 12:12:22 PM
kyncani posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
BigSnappaX posted...

Isn't BigSnappaX a troll anyway ?

He is in this topic. All he has said is I'm a clown, complain that I'm trolling and saying this topic should be modded. Super helpful huh?