• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Killer Instinct = glorified demo

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 years ago#131
Bassna posted...
Then pay $20 bucks and get all the characters. Are you mad you can't afford $20 or something. They could have gave you nothing.

You're proving his point more than denying it.

User Info: suicide machine

suicide machine
3 years ago#132
ah, gotcha... just read up on it more. its like buying the map packs for COD or something like that
GamerTag: M Slender | Battlelog ID: Tooningspork | PSN: mslender
Xbox One clips at https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
3 years ago#133
Right, left right kick, uh son, uh son.

User Info: TerraUniverse

TerraUniverse
3 years ago#134
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Blizz87 posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
suicide machine posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
KI is a watered down version and a shell of the original.

why do you say that?

Offers a smaller roster, no finishing moves. It's just a shell of its former self.

You must not of heard that this is only season 1 . Season 2 will have more characters, finishers and a story mode.

Hell for a fighting game even having 16 characters is weak. Can't they just make the game include all that from the beginning? I guess they were testing the waters releasing an unfinished product, they must not have had much confidence.

The whole adding on characters has become a thing to do. Fighting games want to be able to make some money, the same way first-person shooters release map packs.

Have you seen how many versions Street Fighter 4 there are?

User Info: -FryShakeWad-

-FryShakeWad-
3 years ago#135
I get that but then don't start with only 6 characters. Eh. Not for me. I like games that have a bit more content.

User Info: BigSnappaX

BigSnappaX
3 years ago#136
Just mark and move on folks, stop giving this clown attention.. MARK AND MOVE ON... The mods will get the point sooner or later
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~

-FryShakeWad-
3 years ago#137
BigSnappaX posted...
Just mark and move on folks, stop giving this clown attention.. MARK AND MOVE ON... The mods will get the point sooner or later

Dude you haven't done a thing here but whine about other people. How about you talk on topic?

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
3 years ago#138
-FryShakeWad- posted...
BigSnappaX posted...

Dude you haven't done a thing here but whine about other people. How about you talk on topic?

Isn't BigSnappaX a troll anyway ?

-FryShakeWad-
3 years ago#139
kyncani posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
BigSnappaX posted...

Isn't BigSnappaX a troll anyway ?

He is in this topic. All he has said is I'm a clown, complain that I'm trolling and saying this topic should be modded. Super helpful huh?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Killer Instinct = glorified demo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived