can we put a background on the dashboard??

#1BigSnappaXPosted 12/16/2013 11:38:21 AM
topic
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#2nickr2d2Posted 12/16/2013 11:39:36 AM
I think so. I think the IGN demo had one.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#3TBONE_OGPosted 12/16/2013 11:47:22 AM
Someone here a while back suggested that you should be able to take the art work from achievements and save them as a background.

I would highly enjoy that feature added.
---
Always O.G.
#4BigSnappaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 11:47:48 AM
is there a link for that?... cause i cant find any options to customize the background or anything
---
#5-FryShakeWad-Posted 12/16/2013 11:50:01 AM
Bump for interest.
#6aszsithPosted 12/16/2013 11:52:13 AM
I'm kinda surprised that MS didn't give the option to change from the black background. That option exists in Win8. Plus, its an opportunity for them to SELL backgrounds too.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#7BigSnappaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 11:56:58 AM
aszsith posted...
I'm kinda surprised that MS didn't give the option to change from the black background. That option exists in Win8. Plus, its an opportunity for them to SELL backgrounds too.

hmm, k, so i take it no news has come out about this then... strange... as this was a feature the xb360 did so well.... well... hopefully they release an update that enables this.... not that i hate the black background... but it just would be nice to have more control over it's customization... right now it seems a bit ... stock and 'staticy'...
---
#8aszsithPosted 12/16/2013 11:04:38 PM
Its strange too, since you CAN change the color of the tiles. There are several visual items in the interface that seem to just be missing. Its like everyone at Microsoft thought that someone else was managing those things and then all realized at the 11th hour that no one actually was.

Still, its just an aesthetic that ultimately has zero impact on the performance of the device.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#9ILikesCheesePosted 12/17/2013 6:12:16 AM
So yet another option that is prevalent on the Xbox 360 with its themes and backgrounds which is missing from the Xbox One.

Awesome.

(Attn Fanboys: This is a post expressing continued disappointment, not trolling. Thank you in advance.)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#10GamerKid22Posted 12/17/2013 6:24:23 AM
I would love to have this feature added again as well. I miss my holiday 2008 theme.
---
XBL-X Coming For U